SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Look closely at the photo, half the personnel are his staff... I mean reporters.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Sleepy Joe having a rally in Atlanta, he's moderately coherent but I live in a different reality than the one he says Trump has caused.
My wife keeps saying she doesn't understand why Biden's wife lets them use him as a tool in his diminished capacity. Nobody believes he will be able to finish out a term.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
his staff... I mean reporters.

As if there's a difference

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8347 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Because Jill is a political whore. Any means to the way she wants.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Tens of people showed up.

When Joe came to the podium, the crowd went mild!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Weekend at Biden’s. This is hilarious and done to perfection

Weekend at Biden’s

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
Because Jill is a political whore. Any means to the way she wants.

... because she wants to be a rich widow? Razz

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
quote:
his staff... I mean reporters.

As if there's a difference

That’s what I was implying.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Are those real turnout pictures? I mean I have heard about his low attendance and seen pictures but both sides are good at “doctoring reality” as needed, if those are his actual attendance that really is pathetic. I have been to one or two rally’s in my life and there were a ton of folks, at least several hundred at them.

I mean my wedding had a much higher turnout. Smile

Trump had more people watch him vote.

The Biden campaign line is that he cares about people and doesn't want to put on "super spreader" events. Sure, asshole.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the giant white circles. Really though, how can even the dumbest liberals not see what absurd nonsense that is. Every "rally" Biden has looks like a comedy routine. He's supposed to win by a massive landslide? Trump packs thousands into stadiums and Biden has gatherings of scared people from the local nursing home.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
for the Biden at Warm Springs GA,

check out the video provided by PBS

just skip thru it and see if you notice anything missing

At the end you can hear the "crowd" applauding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT2PYcCB7f8

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

My wife keeps saying she doesn't understand why Biden's wife lets them use him as a tool in his diminished capacity. Nobody believes he will be able to finish out a term.

At this point, she is probably trying to keep hunter out of jail. Trump losing is the only thing that will prevent that.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunter isn’t her kid though right?

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Bobulinski on Tucker Carlson Tonight right now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bidens = traitors righteously in need of the death penalty.

When will the other scumbag traitors to be lined up facing ready made graves?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Bobulinski on Tucker Carlson Tonight right now.

Wow this is good. I like this guy. DC tried to shut him down
They attempted to kavanaugh his family and he’s pissed

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Bobulinski comes off as entirely credible; and claims to have the documentation to back it up. One of the best investigatory interviews I have seen in recent memory.

I hope this guy has security. Holy hell, he is dropping bombs.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I hope he has copies of everything he turned over to the FBI incase they "misplace" it.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
This is real news. Will any of the other "media" cover it? Holding my breath. Treason is correct. Hang em.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
It really boggles my mind why so many "journalists" would be complicit to this bullshit.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post