SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Just listened to the Biden news conference and I was amazed at the reporters questions.

Not one about him or his platform. All the questions were about, how bad is President Trump. Disgusting!!!

I should not have been surprised .

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can no one see how staged every Biden event is?

First - he doesn't call on the reporters - he asks someone off the camera to call on them because he doesn't have the "List"?!

Why do they need a list? FFS, there probably 6 uber friendly sycophantic press dweebs in the whole room - Just point at them.

But wait - the first guy is glancing down at his phone to ask his question - and I noticed a few others doing the same - were they emailed the questions?

The debates are going to be like a bear playing with his food...

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Yes...They were reading the questions on the phones Frown

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
If you can stomach it...
He enters the room at about the 14 minute mark.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do the reporters asking questions of the old plagiarizing gasbag remove their masks to be clearly understood yet the same courtesy is not afforded to President Trump?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
And that's the point. How can otherwise educated and capable people in Silicon Valley swallow the swill so willingly. There must be a divide by zero in their brain cells.

I was part of Silly Valley for a while and I didn’t suffer that malady, so it isn’t in the water. I dunno if it is a lack of critical thinking or some other flaw that renders folks vulnerable to the indoctrination and brainwashing delivered by GDCs in all levels of the US educational system and the Lame Stream Media, but some folks certainly swallow that effluent hook, line, and sinker. Sigh...

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
If Biden were to win, they’d have to put 1600 Pennsylvania online as a sex offender’s address (again). Don’t miss the story posted on the previous page about Biden feeling up wives and girlfriends of Secret Service agents, and one of them had to be backed off to keep him from hitting the Creep Veep.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/chrisjdmar...ed-at-biden-n2575680

Joe Biden asks staff to call on reporters because he doesn't "have his list"

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
They evidently realized blaming him for riots wasnt working, so they moved to he said things about vets. The fact they literally just make stuff up at this point is infuriating, but evidence of their desperation.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This whole “Trump called a French cemetery of WWI US Soldiers and Marines ‘suckers’ and ‘losers’, OMFG!” appears to be COOKED UP BY TEAM BIDEN:

1. The Atlantic is owned by a Biden mega doner
2. Team Biden conveniently had an ad ALREADY PRODUCED as this story was breaking

This shit makes my blood boil, and it’s just the opening salvo of nothing but dozens and dozens of fabricated stories, allegations and accusations that Trump is going to face from now till 11/3/20 Mad

Even Never-Trumper John Bolton said it’s total BS:

Link

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
https://www.pennlive.com/polit...nt-with-afl-cio.html

Biden will be in Harrisburg, PA for a "Labor Day Event" where he'll meet VIRTUALLY with PA union members. He'll also be joined VIRTUALLY by AFL-CIO press Richard Trumka.

WTH! Couldn't he just continue to run his campaign from his basement, instead of coming out & potentially becoming contaminated by the filthy public? Or worse yet, someone asking him a question that wasn't rehearsed.

He & his adult day care handlers are beyond pathetic!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:

Biden will be in Harrisburg, PA for a "Labor Day Event"

Twice to PA in just over a week?

Something is up here. Biden’s handlers must have data showing he’s in trouble in Blue Pennsylvania, which should be an easy win for him.
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Yep. As far as I can tell, there are only three blue areas in all of PA- Pitt, Harrisburg, and Phila.

With Harrisburg, he'll already have two bagged & he'll just have to make a fast, masked, in-and-out, no questions, visit to Phila in the near future.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yep. As far as I can tell, there are only three blue areas in all of PA- Pitt, Harrisburg, and Phila.

With Harrisburg, he'll already have two bagged & he'll just have to make a fast, masked, in-and-out, no questions, visit to Phila in the near future.

If senile joe looses two of the following: Luzerne, Lackawana and Erie county he is going to loose PA.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dumb questions from someone who knows nothing about the East Coast: is Harrisburg effectively just a suburb of Philadelphia? If Biden wins one, has he pretty much won the other?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Capt. Obvious...paging Capt. Obvious...

Even some MSM is reporting American's predict DJT to win in a debate...and hence why the handlers will do everything dodge/dip/dive/duck...and dodge them. Oh sure, ol' Sleepy will claim he really wants to, but aw shucks...his 'advisors' will recommend he doesn't. Start shoveling the malarkey.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...18KyxM?ocid=msedgntp

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Er, Trump's going to smoke Biden but Harris is going to smoke Pence? The change in expectations is interesting if the statistics hold up in the real world, but...that's a weird one.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
On a debates of actual substance, rather than personal attacks/identity politics, the smart $$ is on Trump & Pence. The opposition is just vile. They're still trying to claim Russia, Russia, Russia.

What is their actual platform/plan? Other than to take more of your $$ and control of your life, outsourcing your job to foreign countries, and turning this entire country into what you're seeing in Lib controlled cities? Tough sell when all you got is 'Orange Man Bad.'

And they flip-flop faster than a squirrel on crack.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss1:
Capt. Obvious...paging Capt. Obvious...

Even some MSM is reporting American's predict DJT to win in a debate...and hence why the handlers will do everything dodge/dip/dive/duck...and dodge them. Oh sure, ol' Sleepy will claim he really wants to, but aw shucks...his 'advisors' will recommend he doesn't. Start shoveling the malarkey.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...18KyxM?ocid=msedgntp

Boss
Yeah, but that poll (I know, I know, polls) shows some absolutely frightening results, namely that 41 percent of the US is absolutely insane. They've seen and heard Biden struggle continuously for any measure of coherent thought and speech, and fail, yet they still think he'd win over Trump in a debate. I think that poll demonstrates that TDS is real and widespread across a large subset of this country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post