SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 709
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden: “The only person calling to defund the police is Donald Trump.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ice-is-donald-trump/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When your base is so stupid they believe whatever you say

Could that (biden interpretation) have to do with the President's plan to hold back federal funds to liberal states/cities that allow the riots?

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
" I got an Idea.......we can hire us a little feller even smaller 'n Stoke's...."

Good grief. That's exactly what this is. "(He's) doing so well because he's promising reform, people love that reform, we oughta get us some reform."

Posts: 17644 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Dopey O'Daniels, this one.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Crump is representing Blake in the shooting, but not the criminal case. He has represented many key victims in the Black Lives Matter movement, and also represented the family of Trayvon Martin.
Yeah, and how'd that work out for ya Crump you ambulance chasing piece of garbage?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Crump is representing Blake in the shooting, but not the criminal case. He has represented many key victims in the Black Lives Matter movement, and also represented the family of Trayvon Martin.
Yeah, and how'd that work out for ya Crump you ambulance chasing piece of garbage?

If I recall Mama and baby daddy did gets checks to cash...

Ain’t about right, wrong, or truth. All about the benjamins!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11224 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

All about the benjamins!

Smile

Posts: 16183 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not been able to find it on-line since I saw it, but some jackass who claimed to be in charge of Bidens C-19 response said that Whoo Hoo Floo with will last the next 18 months and no restrictions will be lifted until a vaccine is widely available.
I hope Biden lets this guy talk that up. People will just love that. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16389 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched TV news for two years (various volunteer assignments), until this evening. One hour of national news, I think some cable connection between NBC and Fox, the whole hour was anti-Trump. Fortunately I left before my head exploded.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

If I recall Mama and baby daddy did gets checks to cash...

Ain’t about right, wrong, or truth. All about the benjamins!
They got some coin, but it was no win fall like in some of the ghetto lottery states, and the man who punched whittle Trayvon's ticket didn't get convicted of anything. Crump being the whore he is did get a lot of media time out of it though which was his goal all along.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Dopey O'Daniels, this one.

I think it’s closer to “WE.....thought...you was a toad”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Gopher, Everett?

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
“Not the Same Joe”: Former Stenographer Says Biden’s Cognitive Ability Has Declined Significantly

“He doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago.”

Paul Joseph Watson

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer says the presidential candidate’s cognitive functioning and speaking ability has deteriorated significantly in the last few years.

Speaking to the Washington Free Beacon, Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, said the presidential candidate is “not the same Joe Biden.”

“He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago,” said McCormick.

“He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking…he’s a different guy,” he added.

McCormick noted that Biden seems to get “lost” during interviews and has also lost his ability to smoothly go off script and connect naturally with his audience.

“He’d just make a big joke out of it, and go straight from the hip. And notice, he’s not doing that anymore,” he said. “He read that [Democratic National Committee speech] verbatim … it’s not Joe Biden anymore.”

Biden has slipped up innumerable times during interviews and speeches, leading to charges that the former VP is being kept in a “basement” by his campaign managers so as not to further humiliate himself.

Despite CNN’s Brian Stelter suggesting it was “otherworldly” to question Biden’s mental health, a Rasmussen poll released last month found that 59 per cent of likely voters don’t believe he’ll finish a 4 year term in the White House.

Polls also show that 38 per cent of American voters think Biden has “some form of dementia,” including one in five Democrats.

Biden’s cognitive functioning has repeatedly been called into question, including by White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson.

“I think that he’s old enough now that he’s having cognitive difficulties and that just happens. It’s part of growing old,” said Jackson.

“If [Trump] goes head-to-head with Joe Biden cognitively, there just wouldn’t be much of an assessment. It will be very one-sided.”

https://summit.news/2020/09/08...lined-significantly/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24609 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All you have to do is to pick randoms portions of this 90 minute video to view and you'll see how far Biden has slipped in 8 years.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I'm letting this play on a loop.

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1303429887592669184

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6897 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
CNN photoshops Biden Pic to remove logo

https://wrko.iheart.com/featur...d=headline1_readmore

Posts: 2845 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
CNN photoshops Biden Pic to remove logo

https://wrko.iheart.com/featur...d=headline1_readmore

That is some Ministry of Truth shit right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17087 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137...re-trump-supporters/

As Joe Biden arrives in Michigan he’s greeted by a crowd of... Trump supporters!

video at link

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
James Woods:
Remember when #SlowJoeBiden said “shoot them in the leg?”

https://twitter.com/RealJamesW.../1303010119093870593

video at link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

complete video version

https://youtu.be/ltEeONm3VY4

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137...re-trump-supporters/

As Joe Biden arrives in Michigan he’s greeted by a crowd of... Trump supporters!

video at link

Well, that doesn't exactly fit the narrative does it?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Biden may have been a worthless swamp critter all his life, but now he's just an old man with dementia, and you almost have to feel sorry for him, because of the way the Democratic Party is using him.

Like most elderly people with the onset of dementia, Joe actually thinks he knows what he's doing, but the Democratic Party leaders, his campaign managers, the press, and the Democratic voters are all perfectly aware that he's mentally unfit to be President. His handlers only allow him very limited contact with the public & press, but he manages to screw those up.

If elected, (and yes, he does have a chance), the Dems will quickly have him declared incompetent; then they'll get their liberal wet dream President- The black woman (even though she's technically not black) that they wanted in the White House to begin with.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post