SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
So if you can wake some of those people up to what a Biden (Harris) presidency really means maybe they will go vote against Joe.

I'm kinda hoping they just stay home, the result is the same....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Biden emerged from hiding to give an extraordinarily dishonest speech.
I watched that speech and Tucker was 100% right when he stated it was the most dishonest speech ever given by someone running for president. No one short of the absolute lunatic left is going to hear that and agree or cheer. Delusional, dishonest, disgusting, they all applied.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
So if you can wake some of those people up to what a Biden (Harris) presidency really means maybe they will go vote against Joe.

Meaning even if they cast no ballot, their vote is still counted for Biden?

And didn't Joe Kennedy comment something like "I will buy as many votes as I need, but I don't want to pay for a landslide".

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:

I'd mentioned it previously in this thread but its just as relevant here. One of my neighbors is a liberal loon. She voted for Barry twice and was very proud of herself for doing it. She still squawks about how great he was. Her husband (God help him) simply follows her lead. When I recently asked her what she was thinking about this year's election, she categorically stated she hated Trump, but that she was 'not' voting for Biden. She's sitting this one out. I think there are a whole lot of people who border on being retarded that are still clued in enough to know how bad Biden and his crew would be. My bet is, there will be a big group of these people sitting this election out.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
If I was a Democrat, I wouldn't want to take responsibility for Biden. I'd either sit it out or go Green.

"Don't blame me, I voted for..."

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
How many in class really believe that Slow Joe's "It's Trump's fault" will actually win over undecided voters?

Those who already plan on voting for higher taxes, gun control, defunding the police, or just generally voting D are prepared to pull that lever. But, outside of the "anybody but Orange man" and the negative nannies that show up in these threads, does anyone really think that it is going to work?

I have trouble understanding how anyone could vote for that senile fool or that vile self-serving piece of filth that is his running mate. Having seen the results of many CA elections though, I have learned not to underestimate voter stupidity. In this case, I expect that voter stupidity will account for roughly 24% of the vote and instead of beating Sleepy, Creepy, Slow Joe 99% to 1% the true vote will be closer to 75% PDJT to 25% Slow Joe. Really, the only question is what percentage of the vote will the commies be able to steal through fraud? My guess is it still won’t be enough, but time will tell.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I started to post this in the riot thread, but thought it might be better here. The past 24 hours have been pretty infuriating and it's a good representation of what is going on. Biden and the media aren't even trying to hide the hypocrisy and it is absolutely infuriating.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I've never met anyone who is actually undecided at this juncture.

At this point I think it's really a matter of turnout over swaying any undecideds who are left. I can see plenty of never-Trumpers not able to bring themselves to vote for Trump, but be willing to just sit it out and not vote.

Maybe so. Never Trumpers are definitely a concern. I hope they are few, in reality.

My primary concern, election wise, is the fraud-vector that mass mail-in ballots expose us to. That much easier to fake, and short of an exhaustive confirmation of every ballot we'll never even know for sure.

Maddeningly frightening, so to speak.

As always:

* barely 50% of eligible voters even participate, this rarely moves more than a percent or so.
* each modern POTUS election, even veritable asskickings, are won by thin margins of less than 5%.

So in a sense - no more than 5% of 50% of eligible voters are essentially deciding each election.

It doesn't take much successful fuckery to mess up a 5% or less margin of only 50% of eligible voters...

The combination of thin margins and potential mail-in voter fraud tbis time is the real threat, I think.

Where "an extra" 500 ballots or some inevitable fuckery can swing some areas. It's a very real threat.

Hopefully, crazy media aside, President Trump somehow has 5% or more new supporters this time.

As a buffer...

If, for instance, President Trump manages to win by a margin of more than 5%, it will truly be a rare statement of support from the American voters... that's what I think really tells us how popular he is (contrary to the media narrative), the margin of victory, especiallys ones that are razor thin or 5% or more, not just the win..

Winning matters most, obviously.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/columnist...lm-violence-n2575494

On Monday, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was finally forced to confront the left-wing violence that has been plaguing America's major cities for months on end: riots in New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Chicago, Portland and Seattle, among other cities. For a full week, the Democratic National Convention ignored that ongoing violence, driven by members of the Black Lives Matter and Antifa movements.

The only solution to America's ills, Biden held, could be found in repeating pernicious slogans about supposed systemic American racism. On Aug. 9, Biden tweeted: "It's been six years since Michael Brown's life was taken in Ferguson -- reigniting a movement. We must continue the work of tackling systemic racism and reforming policing." Never mind that two state investigations and the Obama Department of Justice found that Brown was justifiably shot; no facts are necessary to continue repeating mantras.

Then, a small Wisconsin town, Kenosha, burst into flames.

At first, the media tried to excuse the burning, rioting and looting. After all, they proclaimed, this was justified rage at the systemic racism of American policing. It simply didn't matter that Jacob Blake, who was shot by police, had resisted arrest, bucked police officers off of him, ignored their orders and then reached into his vehicle, where a knife was later found on the driver's side floorboards. It also didn't matter that Blake has faced vicious criminal charges and had an open warrant for sexual assault and domestic violence -- and that the police reportedly arrived only after being called by a woman who alleged that Blake digitally raped her in front of one of her children. The police were the problem.

Biden tweeted that George Floyd and Blake can't become "just another pair of hashtags," and that instead, it was time to "reverse systemic racism."

But Americans didn't see the riots and looting in Kenosha as indicative of a reaction to American racism. They saw it for what it was: horrific behavior. And so, Biden was forced to leave his basement -- to fly to Pennsylvania, of all places, and deliver a 12-minute address denouncing violence.

Biden blamed the police, Trump and white supremacists for the violence. He name-checked "right-wing militias" and "white supremacists." He made no mention of Black Lives Matter or Antifa, the actual sources of rioting and looting in American cities.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Check this out not only for the commentary, but watch how the media in this country used to work. Quite the contrast to the DNC propaganda arm they've become today.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...xLk&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LMAO, now he's playing meeetoooo! with Trump Big Grin

quote:

Biden Backtracks - Will Visit Kenosha After All

The Democratic presidential candidate will hold a "community meeting" to "bring together Americans to heal and address the challenges we face," before he makes a local stop in the city, according to Axios, citing an announcement from the Biden campaign...

Link

This is starting to remind me of that scene in Oh Brother Where Art Thou? where Pappy O'Daniel is plotting against his political rival:

Junior O'Daniel: We could hire our own midget, even shorter than his.

Pappy O'Daniel: Wouldn't we look like a bunch of Johnny-come-latelies, bragging on our own midget, doesn't matter how stumpy!

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
"I've done dumb things and I'll do dumb things again"
He keeps his promises at least.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/columnist...lm-violence-n2575494

And so, Biden was forced to leave his basement -- to fly to Pennsylvania, of all places, and deliver a 12-minute address denouncing violence.

Pennsylvania and Florida will be the two key states in this election.

But what is telling about that, PA should be an easy win for Biden. The fact that they had to send him to PA to show his face tells me his campaign is in big trouble. Eek

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Check this out not only for the commentary, but watch how the media in this country used to work. Quite the contrast to the DNC propaganda arm they've become today.

^^^^^^^^
Thanks for posting. I remember this. Top half of law class, plagerizing.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

More than that: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are all felt to be key states.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

More than that: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are all felt to be key states.

Yes... that's where the battle will be fought.

If we keep a close eye on mail-in ballots, including who counts them, Trump has a good chance to win all of these key states.

Evidence of the plot to steal the 2020 election by the Democrats via the Mail-In Voting scheme is coming into sharper focus. Even the media propagandists and others are starting to admit that Trump may be heading for the closest thing to a landslide victory since '84 or '88 is accurate, they are using that as merely the springboard to state that when the mail-in votes are tabulated, it will be as if the win was an illusion, or a mirage, or some such bilge.

Hawkfish -- a "data analytics agency founded by Michael Bloomberg to support Democratic candidates" per Axios, contends that President Trump will likely win an "incredible victory" with the Electoral College on election night.

However, Mendelsohn continues, "...when every legitimate vote is tallied and we get to that final day, which will be someday after Election Day, it will in fact show that what happened on election night was exactly that, a mirage. It looked like Donald Trump was in the lead and he fundamentally was not when every ballot gets counted..."

The scenario is eerily similar to [UKIP's Nigel] Farage's forewarning of how "dark art operatives in the Democrats" are intent on "abusing" mail-in ballots to secure a victory for Biden. Farage noted President Trump would "absolutely" win the Electoral College but warned of Democrats weaponizing mail-in ballots in the following days:

"On the day, he'll win the vote. My worry, and you just touched on it, is this early mail-in voting. I've seen postal voting, the British equivalent of this, abused wholesale in the United Kingdom to the advantage of the left. The worst scenario of all is on the morning of the fourth of November, Trump looks like the winner, and then over the course of the next ten days, all these mail-in votes are counted and the result gets reversed."

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post