SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I forgot he was term limited. And agree he was all done regardless of his eligibility.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And since no one will hold him accountable...Hiding Biden just dropped the "fine people on both sides" hoax while addressing the people up in Kenosha...

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Joe Biden Ad: ‘Black Americans Wake Up Knowing They Can Lose Their Life’

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...can-lose-their-life/

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, now...

Anyone have more of this?

You can see her distinctive whatever that is on her head in this clip of Jackass Joe running his jackass mouth saying his jackass shit like the jackass he is.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Full conversation.
To that clip.
https://youtu.be/T2lKHqBvakM

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Full conversation.
To that clip.
https://youtu.be/T2lKHqBvakM

Count the number of people attending that meeting. This is the guy with a higher approval rating than Trump? Really?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I live in a quite liberal area of CA and am surprised at people I know, who I thought were decent, honorable people, who are "rid'n with Biden". They blame Trump for the riots, the virus, excessive gov't spending, etc. I can't figure out the source of their disconnect.

That is because you don’t consume and believe the complete and utter effluent provided by the GDC’s propaganda arm, the Lame Stream Media.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ol gropey Joe.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...g-agents-girlfriend/

^^^^^^^
FTA -- "..we had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Ol gropey Joe.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...g-agents-girlfriend/

^^^^^^^
FTA -- "..we had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”
Aw come on man. Haven't we all grabbed someone else's wife's boobs for a photo op? Roll Eyes Can't say as I've ever had that happen to me but I'm sure it was completely accidental for Joe. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Just saw a Biden TV commercial. He is THE ONE for law and order, that the riots are caused by Trump because "he is throwing fuel on the fire". Amazing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...te-guy-named-edison/

Former Vice President Joe Biden lamented the fact that American schools teach that a white man invented the light bulb during a meeting Thursday with residents of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

“Why in God’s name don’t we teach history in history classes?” Biden said during the event at Grace Lutheran Church. “A black man invented the light bulb. not a white guy named Edison. Okay? There’s so much. Did anybody know?”

The Democratic presidential nominee is wrong about this facet of history. While historians argue over whether Thomas Edison can claim sole credit for creating the incandescent light bulb, his invention took shape in 1879, he patented it in 1880 — before Lewis Latimer, a black man, came up with an improvement on the design.

Latimer, an accomplished scholar and inventor, designed a carbon light bulb filament in 1881 and patented it in 1882. According to History.com, his iterative contribution to the technology greatly improved each bulb’s durability

at the link is a video. Biden's dripping pandering is pathetic

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden's dripping pandering is pathetic

Right.
It seems that Lewis Latimer did have plenty to add, but wasn't the inventor. Rather than simply pandering why doesn't Biden just tell the truth?
C'mon man!

The full story is interesting:

The Democratic presidential nominee is wrong about this facet of history. While historians argue over whether Thomas Edison can claim sole credit for creating the incandescent light bulb, his invention took shape in 1879, he patented it in 1880 — before Lewis Latimer, a black man, came up with an improvement on the design.

Latimer, an accomplished scholar and inventor, designed a carbon light bulb filament in 1881 and patented it in 1882. According to History.com, his iterative contribution to the technology greatly improved each bulb’s durability:

Latimer, the son of runaway slaves, began work in a patent law firm after serving in the military for the Union during the Civil War. He was recognized for his talent drafting patents and was promoted to head draftsman, where he co-invented an improved bathroom for railroad trains.

His successes would garner him further attention from the the U.S. Electric Lighting Company, putting him at a company in direct competition with Edison, in 1880. While there, Latimer patented a new filament for the light bulb, using carbon instead of more incendiary materials, like bamboo, that were commonly used for filaments. The addition of the carbon filament increased the life span and practicality of light bulbs, which had previously died after just a few days. In 1884, he went on to work with Edison at the Edison Electric Light Company.

According to fact-checking site LeadStories.com, this false meme became popular thanks to an article from “LibertyWritersAfrica.com,” a race-obsessed blog which has seen many more of its headlines disputed, such as:

• “Meet The Black Family Who Produced Cars For 100 Years Before Henry Ford”
• “Research Shows That Chemicals in Foods Are Making Young Men Gay In The U.S.”
• “How Black Female Prisoners Are Sterilized To Cut Welfare Costs In California”
• “The First American President Was A Black Man — Not George Washington”

Biden did not indicate what sources had convinced him of this claim.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
More truth over facts, Joe?

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I live in a quite liberal area of CA and am surprised at people I know, who I thought were decent, honorable people, who are "rid'n with Biden". They blame Trump for the riots, the virus, excessive gov't spending, etc. I can't figure out the source of their disconnect.

That is because you don’t consume and believe the complete and utter effluent provided by the GDC’s propaganda arm, the Lame Stream Media.

And that's the point. How can otherwise educated and capable people in Silicon Valley swallow the swill so willingly. There must be a divide by zero in their brain cells.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
biden: "we choose truth over facts"

trying to rewrite history...again. any statues of Edison to tear down?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No teleprompter involved, and he's not clueless. No sir. No to both.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I've asked this before with no luck, anyone seen this clip?

Several years ago a You Tube showed Biden at a photo op in a diner or something. Apparently one of the employees irritated Joe who took the guy into the kitchen(?) on the other side of a glass wall. Although the sound was muffled, the gist of Joe's attack was clear, he ripped the poor guy up one side and down the other about being negative. For all the video of Joe being a dick, he's never looked worse than this incident.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post