SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
What virtue signaling the firefighters that took a knee are a disgrace. Hope the picture haunts them for years to come, getting on a knee with that fool, really?

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden announces Susan Rice and Sally Yates to be on his "potential" transition team. These two were right in the middle of the attempted coup.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...sition-team-n2575773

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
If you can stomach it...
He enters the room at about the 14 minute mark.

I wonder how long he can run that schtick. We added another amazing 1.4 million jobs in August, bringing unemployment down to 8.4%. That's 10.2 million jobs added in only 4 months. No one thought anything close to this was possible. If a Dem were President during this, the press would hail him as the greatest economic President of all time.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Feeble Joe was telling everyone last week he’d implement a national mask mandate as POTUS, but now he’s against it. Roll Eyes

Whatsa matter, Feeble Joe? Polls got you down? Big Grin

Joe Biden walks back his national mask mandate, admits it would probably be unconstitutional

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Can they bring back the old Joe Biden back, please? You know, the one that will take Donnie back behind the barn and beat the snot out of him?

I miss that guy. This new JB is so damn boring it’s pathetic. I wonder how many people that have to wake up when he’s done speaking.

At least ol’ Shotgun Joe would make it a more exciting race.

Zzzzzzzz......

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Feeble Joe was telling everyone last week he’d implement a national mask mandate as POTUS, but now he’s against it. Roll Eyes

Whatsa matter, Feeble Joe? Polls got you down? Big Grin

Joe Biden walks back his national mask mandate, admits it would probably be unconstitutional

So his entire proposed Covid plan is therefore exactly what Trump did but later. The only « new » proposal he had was the national mask policy.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
I miss that guy. This new JB is so damn boring it’s pathetic. I wonder how many people that have to wake up when he’s done speaking.

I got a kick out of Joe going on about "transparency in the vaccine" while speaking from behind a mask. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think the old Joe you remember said that he was on colored people's time when he showed up late.

Where is Hunter anyway?

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake, Facing Sexual Assault Charge, She Was ‘Proud’ of Him: Crump

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...-him-sexual-assault/

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) told Jacob Blake Jr. on Monday that she is “proud of him and how he is working through his pain,” according to attorney Benjamin Crump, who represents the Blake family.

Blake was shot seven times from behind in a confrontation with Kenosha, Wisconsin, police on Aug. 23. He was wounded and paralyzed from the waist down. The incident sparked local riots, and Blake became the latest victim to be championed by the Black Lives Matter movement.

At the time of the confrontation, there was a warrant for Blake’s arrest for “third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct,” according to the Associated Press. A knife was found in his car, Wisconsin authorities later revealed.

Blake Jr. spoke publicly for the first time on Saturday night, releasing a video from his hospital bed in which he spoke about pain from his injuries, adding: “Please, I’m telling you, change your lives out there.” He also appeared in court via video on Friday, pleading not guilty to the pending charges against him, which are not related to the Aug. 23 shooting. As local NBC affiliate WTMJ-TV noted:

According to a criminal complaint filed in July, Blake is accused of sexually assaulting a woman back in May. The woman told police that Blake also took her car keys and a debit card from her before fleeing. Blake was also charged with disorderly conduct – domestic abuse and criminal trespass – domestic abuse.

Harris, who is the running mate of former Vice President Joe Biden on the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential ticket, visited with members of the Blake family on Monday as part of a visit to Milwaukee. She spoke to Blake Jr. by phone.

In a statement, Crump called Harris’s meeting with the family “inspirational and uplifting.” He noted: “In a moving moment, Jacob J. told Sen. Harris that he was proud of her, and the senator told Jacob that she was also proud of him and how he is working through his pain … Sen. Harris also discussed the policy changes that she and Vice President Biden will seek.”

Last Thursday, Biden visited Kenosha and also visited with the Blake family, including Jacob Blake Sr. — despite the latter’s lengthy record of racism, antisemitism, and anti-Christian invective on social media. Biden called for the police officer who shot Blake, Rusten Sheskey, to be criminally charged.

The Monday before, Biden had also blamed the police, calling their actions “systemic racism.” He failed to condemn the ongoing riots until two days later, after public criticism from allies.

Last Tuesday, President Donald Trump visited Kenosha and spoke with Pastor James E. Ward Jr., the pastor for Blake Jr.’s mother, Julia Jackson.

It was not precisely clear which members of the Blake family Harris met Monday.

Crump is representing Blake in the shooting, but not the criminal case. He has represented many key victims in the Black Lives Matter movement, and also represented the family of Trayvon Martin.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Shes proud of a felon. No surprise there. It is unbelievable, pathetic and disgusting to see these pandering democats and their "base". Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake, Facing Sexual Assault Charge, She Was ‘Proud’ of Him: Crump

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...-him-sexual-assault/

"A nation where people will not be judged by the content of their character but by the color of their skin."

"Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you."

Posts: 2542 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
MCGA

I heard this on OAN this week. They're doing an investigative piece of creepy joe's financial connection to China.

If you want to 'Make China Great Again', vote biden/harris 2020.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Kamala Harris Told Jacob Blake, Facing Sexual Assault Charge, She Was ‘Proud’ of Him...

He has just come into a lot of money, and stands to get a lot more in civil suits. A girl has to look out after herself in case Creepy Joe loses the election.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Biden: “The only person calling to defund the police is Donald Trump.”

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ice-is-donald-trump/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When your base is so stupid they believe whatever you say

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Biden: “The only person calling to defund the police is Donald Trump.”

I had to see it for myself. Yep, he said it:

"I’m the one calling for $300M more for local police, for community policing … The only person calling to defund the police is Donald Trump. Look at his budget. He calls for cutting police funding for local — state and local help by $400 million. Once again, he’s pathological.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303337674221260800

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Beyond idiotic. No one believes that, Joe. No one, on either side of the issue. What an incredibly stupid thing to say. He would have been better off not answering the question.

Yeah, Joe, President Trump wants to defund the police. I guess that's why he's getting the endorsement of all those police agencies, huh?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Watching Biden reminds me more and more of Mermaid Man on the Sponge Bob cartoon series.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
No one believes that whopper but some people want to and will run with it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
”Nearly 200 former and current law enforcement officials support Biden claims the campaign and several media outlets. The actual list seems to be difficulty if not impossible to come by.

The slight identifying info they do list seem to be Obama administration “former” US Attorney’s, “former” state AG’s and prosecutors, “former” Sheriff’s, and “former” police chiefs of democrat controlled cities (shocker, politically appointed position of someone with similar political ideals supporting the party’s candidate).

Not sure how much value I put in such “Police Support”, especially when compared to endorsements of unions representing Over 240,000 actual on-the-street police officers. Actually, I AM sure, nada, zip, zilch. If it isn’t folks wearing the badge on the street, it isn’t “Law enforcement” support as far as I am concerned.

Good ole “Law and Order Joe” alright Roll Eyes

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
”Nearly 200 former and current law enforcement officials support Biden claims the campaign and several media outlets. The actual list seems to be difficulty if not impossible to come by.

The slight identifying info they do list seem to be Obama administration “former” US Attorney’s, “former” state AG’s and prosecutors, “former” Sheriff’s, and “former” police chiefs of democrat controlled cities (shocker, politically appointed position of someone with similar political ideals supporting the party’s candidate).

Not sure how much value I put in such “Police Support”, especially when compared to endorsements of unions representing Over 240,000 actual on-the-street police officers. Actually, I AM sure, nada, zip, zilch. If it isn’t folks wearing the badge on the street, it isn’t “Law enforcement” support as far as I am concerned.

Good ole “Law and Order Joe” alright Roll Eyes

" I got an Idea.......we can hire us a little feller even smaller 'n Stoke's...."

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post