SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone done your census yet?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone done your census yet? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Received mine today and completed it in just a few minutes.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Yep quick and easy

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Done! Smile

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
I haven't gotten mine yet. Does the mail have a code to enter online?

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
I haven't gotten mine yet. Does the mail have a code to enter online?

Yep, it's a 12-character "Census ID".

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I did it. It was easy and fun.

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should wait until the pandemic is over before we complete the census. If we fill it out now, the numbers will be too high.

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I'm going to do mine today.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Got ours yesterday. Went online and filled it out in about 5 minutes. It was easy, and I found nothing to be overly intrusive.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Got mine, filled it. Took three long flushes to get it to go down.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Received my 1st on 3/19 - Completed it online on 3/20 and just received another one 3/23 - Same magic code.

Postage Fees Paid by US Census Bureau. Deep Pockets.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Did mine last night.

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Mine is done.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Did it yesterday online and when I was asked about the ethnicity of my wife and I, I just wrote in 'unknown' because both of us are Heinz 57's. Easy peazy.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I wasn’t crazy about taking the Census, until I remembered it’s a constitutional requirement.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Done

For Race... yeah, American

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one Friday checked honkey, what brand of honkey? I entered, AMERICAN

Tues. (today)I got another census form (same). Filled it out exactly the same. Hit the send button. Then I read, if this is a second notice, disregard.

In these hard times, a double mailing is a waste of our tax money.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Received ours on Wed, March 18. Completed on-line on Thurs, March 19, printed off the confirmation of completion, and filed it. Received a reminder mailing today, and have filed it with original. If I get another form, same thing on filing it.

If get a Census person at door later on, will show him/her that it was completed already and will then invite them to depart my property.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Done. Hmmm...for the next emergency ...

This and other junk mail should be required to be printed on water biodegradable paper. Then, no TP, no problem.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Took only minutes for me to fill out our census online

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post