SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The other channel air heads are saying that he is finished, put a fork in him. He is done. Turn off the lights, lock the doors, this guy is done.

Did they watch the same shit I just did?

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In an airport trying to watch via horrible wifi - but I cannot wait for Spartacus to ask Justice Kavanaugh a question...the verbal 'visceration will be oh so satisfying!

Posts: 257 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
The other channel air heads are saying that he is finished, put a fork in him. He is done. Turn off the lights, lock the doors, this guy is done.

They had their talking points written and emailed to them this morning no matter what he said.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

They consider his stalwart denial proof of guilt.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
His being emotional may have turned off some men but he had a huge win with independent women voters and he never attacked Ford, just the democrat politicians and fake news MSM.

Posts: 9830 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Feinstein, Blumenthal, Schumer and the rest of them are empty, soulless humanoids who are so disconnected from truth that nothing Kavanaugh said registers on them. Except in this way: they will try to find some way to spin his words, somehow turn what he said against him.

The power of his words was the power of truth and integrity. All the Democrats have is deceit, lying, manipulation. No contest.

He wins.

And he will be confirmed.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11215 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
His being emotional may have turned off some men but he a huge win with independent women and he never attacked Ford, just the democrat politicians.

Why? Because men are supposed to tough and not get emotional? Ridiculous.

Q

Posts: 27558 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just hope this break doesn’t stall his momentum. I don’t think so, but we’ll see.

Posts: 1107 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
His being emotional may have turned off some men but he had a huge win with independent women voters and he never attacked Ford, just the democrat politicians and fake news MSM.

It takes a stronger man to be one that can be emotional than to be one who is afraid of showing emotion.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Man that was impressive. Search and Destroy, that was priceless.

Now round 2 I hope he keep dropping rainmakers

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5180 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The Blue Angels just flew over my house in close formation. Time for other priorities. Smile

Posts: 18364 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
May Feinstein burn in Hell. Bitch.
And all the other corrupt Dems that have been throwing gas on this bullshit fire.
You too, Ford. You lying bitch.

Kavanaugh is twice the man of any of them.

This is a national disgrace.

CONFIRM KAVANAUGH

Posts: 1796 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
His being emotional may have turned off some men but he a huge win with independent women and he never attacked Ford, just the democrat politicians.

Why? Because men are supposed to tough and not get emotional? Ridiculous.

Yes, that's ridiculous. That was a strong man who was wronged and was letting the world know it in a very raw way.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not any real man.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

You realize that whether he did this or not has nothing to do with it, don’t you?

This is about Senate votes on the question of filling a seat on the Supreme Court. Whether he did any of these things is really immaterial. No votes will be changed in all this. This is just for show, Senatorial TV face time for the folks back home.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All I saw was a strong man. A man set on clearing his name not as much for himself but for his friends and family.

I'm better for having watched it.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rarely does someone get the better of Leay, but Brett just did.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:

They though he was going to be like on Fox News the other night and just make denials. Coming out with both barrels blazing exposing the despicable democrats and fake news MSM smear for what it was should not have been allowed.

Posts: 9830 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, it’s a comin’, it’s damn sure comin’ and you all know what I’m talking about.

Pray the good Lord comes down and saves us!

Posts: 828 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn the internet connection over here.

Not only is he fighting for his name and his family, but as he said in his opening statement, he is fighting for the constitution.

The strength of character in this man is incredible, clearly shows all the way back to high school.

Posts: 653 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post