SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
FIRE! FIRE IN HIS BELLY! Good for him.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20391 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. Single most powerful opening remarks I've ever seen. That was a 45 minute beat down.

I can't imagine how the questioning will go.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heathtx:
Imagine being a DIM to ask the first question....

Maybe it will be "Spartacus" right before he falls on his Gladius Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
opening statement is done and he is still pissed. this man is fighting for his life and his family.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
That was a phenomenal opening statement. He is so clearly a man of dignity, class, humility and intellect. This whole hearing is a travesty and a national disgrace.

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
He could not have done better! Just superb! Honest, simple, straightforward and immensely powerful.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11215 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is so clearly a man of dignity, class, humility and intellect.

And sincerity.

Posts: 18364 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Holy shit. Single most powerful opening remarks I've ever seen. That was a 45 minute beat down.

Wow, i didn't even realize it was that long.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The difference in the two is astounding. She never cried but was clearly very weak-minded and willed. She is a fragile airhead who can't remember details about what happened a few weeks ago.

He is a man who is openly crying but is coming off as strong as any man I have seen. He speaks clearly and without a lawyer telling him what to say.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the lawyers, why would the Majority continue to cede their position to Mitchell for questioning? Seems to diminish the Majority.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoinRoller:
For the lawyers, why would the Majority continue to cede their position to Mitchell for questioning? Seems to diminish the Majority.

Equal treatment, avoid appearance of political haymaking now.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Anyone else have the “Rocky” theme going in the back of their head?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11224 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Just put the TV on mute. Let me know what those bastards say and how Judge Kavanaugh reacts.

Posts: 18364 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
He looks like he wants to throttle Feinstein. He's now unloading on her.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Enough with the fucking FBI crap.

Feinstein slapped down. BOOM!

Posts: 9830 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Feinstein's got nothing. He's shutting her right up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
I look forward to the midterms, where the Dems are going reap what they have sowed.

Also to a future Kavanaugh on the supreme court, where he knows who the enemy of the country is.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
FFS, Sen. Feinstein, there IS no evidence!

Posts: 13582 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Wow, how did the dems think this would go well for them?

Posts: 10042 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Feinstein doesn't understand.

No shit she doesn't understand. That old ho doesn't understand anything. Of course she doesn't understand this.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15277 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post