SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Dang, I missed Graham's rampage.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graham gave a beatdown to the bolshies for the ages. I’ve never had the respect I have for him right now.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5190 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Jesus, all the dems have is "FBI" and the yearbook and beer. Goodness.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
The Dem's have only one thing on their mind, forcing Brett to ask for the FBI to open an investigation.

Why, because it will cause further delay.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The simple response to these FBI traps is:

Senator, I only answer questions, the committee decides the how and who and when, that's the committee's decision to make, my preference on it is not material and I'm not going to comment either way.

Posts: 23735 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Grassley just jammed the Biden quote on FBI investigations back up their asses.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I am sure you'll be able to see it somewhere. It was amazing. Here is the best line IMO: "You guys want power.....I hope to God you never get it."

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Grassley - shut the D's bs down - he and we all know its a tactic to get BK to request so that way the noms are postponed and its BK that asked and the fallout doesn't fall on dems...

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High school yearbook fart and drinking jokes. How can anyone respect Senators?

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
pretty solid looking security, even there inside the Senate building.

I'm sure he's got a detail for both himself and family. And I bet those folks are proud and happy to be guarding him.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I feel like something big just happened. Kavanaugh got handed a piece of paper and then it looked like someone gave something to Grassley as well. Then the immediate and strange recess.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I dont have a drinking problem....nor do I Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Don't fret. It will be on YouTube shortly. I want to see it a couple of more times myself. Historically relevant.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Just saw a replay of Graham on Fox news. That really was his finest hour in his senate career as far as I'm concerned.

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
A Senator shall not impute to another Senator "by any form of words" any conduct or motive that is unworthy or unbecoming of a Senator.

I guess we can forget about that now.
That should have been discarded long ago given the un-American filth infesting the senate chambers.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
The Dem's have only one thing on their mind, forcing Brett to ask for the FBI to open an investigation.

Why, because it will cause further delay.

The FBI has investigated this guy some 6 times already! It is past the time to hold he damned vote and get on with running the country. Hopefully not further into the ground! Not talking about Trump or his folks. The elected fart blossoms in the house and senate.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25648 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being from SC, I have been openly critical of Senator Graham. You earned my respect today, Sir.

Posts: 1364 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I feel like something big just happened. Kavanaugh got handed a piece of paper and then it looked like someone gave something to Grassley as well. Then the immediate and strange recess.

Noticed that as well. BK read it, kind of funny look and put it under his papers like hiding it.

Posts: 1996 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I want to Sen. Kennedy throw a shoe at Spartacus and then a bench clearing brawl....

After Lindsey’s soliloquy it could happen... Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post