SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Durbin is an asshole of the first order.

ALL they want is a delay. I hope they vote tomorrow.

It's embarrassing to be from Illinois.

Year V

Posts: 2674 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Amazing!! If this were a Hollywood movie, it could not be better!!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Grassley and Graham!!!! Exactly as BK is there saying he will do what the committee asks, wtf Durbin, you ask for FBI azzhole! No one wants FBI to handle , they have done such a swimmingly great job in other investigations...

Man, Graham is nailing it - thank you Graham, someone up there is doing what BK cannot cause optics etc - thanks Graham!

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
A Senator shall not impute to another Senator "by any form of words" any conduct or motive that is unworthy or unbecoming of a Senator.

I guess we can forget about that now.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see Mitchell on the bench the rest of the way.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
Holy Crap, Senator Graham. On fire.
I've never seen him like this. Ripping into the Democrats. "You guys want power.....I hope to God you never get it."

I have new found respect for Senator Lindsey Graham! Smile

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24619 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
This whole thing was worth watching for Graham alone. About time a politician spoke some raw truth.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Who put a quarter in Graham?

Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9457 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graham didn't take any prisoners.

Posts: 7112 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Lindsay Finally earned my respect

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5181 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
I have new found respect for Senator Lindsey Graham! Smile
Yeah, since McCain passed he really seems to have found his balls.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Lindsay Finally earned my respect

+1

Posts: 828 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I will never bad mouth Graham again.

Dayenu.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whitehouse is a total asshole. Go figure?

Posts: 7687 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
We need to go back to duels on the white house lawn...

Posts: 24314 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:

How can a grown man not be embarrassed that he's questioning a federal judge about fart jokes and the word "fuck" in a yearbook?

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:

Leftist, what else do you expect? What shit hole state is he (assuming) from?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
A Senator shall not impute to another Senator "by any form of words" any conduct or motive that is unworthy or unbecoming of a Senator.

I guess we can forget about that now.

Yeah well, that was shot during the era of Barack Hussein Obama.

I like the fact that he is toying with the dumbass dems when they get to question. "FFFFF FUCK!"

RMD

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20393 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whitehouse was on the list for Justice Scalia's seat and didn't make final cut. His feelings are hurt.

Posts: 7112 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
His being emotional may have turned off some men but he had a huge win with independent women voters and he never attacked Ford, just the democrat politicians and fake news MSM.

His emotion did not turn me off about him! His emotion matched my own watching him struggle through his deeply emotional response to all the assholes' attacks on him!!!

I chose not to watch their responses to him. Didn't want to lose my lunch.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post