SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
By my calculations Ford is 53 years old. During some close up shots she appears to be much older, like in her 60s. Just an observation.

Actually, she’s only 51 - looks 65 to me

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Ford is 51

dob Nov 1966

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else noticed a change in the tone of Rachel Mitchell's last round of questioning?

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I've only been able to watch sporadically, but early on there was a question as to if she were sure or certain that Kavanaugh was the guy. She answered that she was certain, but she looked like she shit herself while doing so.

Posts: 3458 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I guarantee one of the questions they ask Kavanaugh will be "did you ever get drunk and blackout".

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Booker sure likes to hear himself speak...

Says she is a hero. Enters more letters of support to the record. Hope the republicans have reams of good words about the Judge to enter...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Someone ask her if she has a son. Then ask her if she feels that it is okay if a woman can show up make a baseless allegation and ruin him without a shred of evidence.

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feinstein recommended one of the Attorneys that are with her. She did not say which one.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Booker sure likes to hear himself speak...

Says she is a hero. Enters more letters of support to the record. Hope the republicans have reams of good words about the Judge to enter...

Sounds like Spartacus is going to nominate her for sainthood.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4360 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her attorney just stated both her attorneys are working pro bono.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
How much more time does Mitchell have?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Feinstein recommended one of the Attorneys that are with her. She did not say which one.

Yes. And after being questioned about who is paying them, the male attorney stated that both attorneys are working Pro-bono.

Who is really paying?

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
Also, for someone who suffered such a horrible and life-altering attack and was so hesitant about coming forward and going public, she sure is having a hell of a good time before the committee today. She looked ill at the very beginning, but now she's hamming it up and having a grand old time with it. Typical left-wing nut. I have no doubt that she believes that she was assaulted and she may even believe it was by BK, but the former is in doubt in my mind as much as the latter now.

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody slap the shit out of Kamala Harris please. What a hack.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Mitchell was asking about the guy Ed Whelan identified on his twitter (Chris Garret or something like that? The guy who looked like Kavanaugh). Ford said that they were seeing each other around that time period. I thought that was of some significance.

quote:
Somebody slap the suit out of Kamala Harris please. What a hack.

I muted the tv.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30557 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Dems have nothing but patting her on the back. They have nothing and got caught. They are trying to hold her up.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Michelle Malkin ✔
@michellemalkin

The "details" of Dr. Ford's victimization are so "seared" into her memory that the searing created a giant black hole through which all of the actual details disappeared.

Amazing.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24272 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Dems have nothing but patting her on the back. They have nothing and got caught. They are trying to hold her up.

Yep.

Saint Christine Frown

It's DISGUSTING watching them take their turns to kiss her ass.

Posts: 34072 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
So are the commie Senators not going to be allowed to ask questions of Kavanaugh?

Seems only fair.

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
As a reminder, the Moderators have made it clear that references to personal appearance have no bearing on a topic have no business in a thread.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post