SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Blumenthal: "I't ok to not remember shit. I believe you."

What utter horseshit! Mad

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looks like a basset hound that got caught peeing on the rug, and is that kind of simpering good-for-nothing that I can’t abide, but my gut tells me she’s getting the job done.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanPatWork
posted Hide Post
Really??

Would you like us to give you the dates that it should have happened so you could testify that it happened on those dates?

Could they spoon feed her the answers they want from her any more? This just appears so contrived, I don't know how any intelligent person watching couldn't see that.

Posts: 284 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Wow. Her lawyers really don't want her to say who told her to take the polygraph test.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Her memories of the recent polygraph are so thin that I give her credibility on 36yr old events ZERO credibility.

She may believe "it" happened, but at this point I have zero confidence in her version of what "it" really was - who, what, when, and where.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Wow. Her lawyers really don't want her to say who told her to take the polygraph test.

or who paid for it? or if there was audio / video? WTF? how did this happen, and need to find out who set that up

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
quote:
After the break, the lady questioner seems to be more earnest.

She was able to get quite a few inconsistencies into the record. The witness has a selective memory even with regard to things which occurred in the past few months.

That’s one thing that has struck me also.

Also, for someone who is afraid of her shadow, how does she get in the ocean to surf? She flies once a year at least to her parents but was concerned about traveling to DC to stop this terrible person from becoming a Supreme Court Justice?

This lady is screwed up and lying.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want her frequent flier miles Big Grin

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
This woman can't remember details of a polygraph test last month but we are supposed to believe she can remember perfectly things that happend in the 80s?

Did you pay for it? I don't know
Was it the same day as your grandmothers funeral? I don't remember
Was there a camera? I don't know

It was last month!

All she seems to know is how afraid of everything she is and how everything stresses her out.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

You have to be careful not to waive attorney client privileges.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
That was pretty specific questioning about the polygraph exam experience and then asking her if she knew the committee has requested the audio and video of her taking the test....did anyone notice how she tensed up after realizing that there may be a video of her taking the test? She looked like she had just been caught.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
She was talking about how the polygrapher hooked her up to a machine and touching her and what not, I wonder if that touch traumatized her as well.

She looks nervous as a long tailed cat on the porch full of rocking chairs

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I guess it is obvious, but has anyone already mentioned the amazing odds that Kavanaugh only assaulted committed Leftwing nut jobs?

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess it is obvious, but has anyone already mentioned the amazing odds that Kavanaugh only assaulted committed Leftwing nut jobs?

I think someone did a few pages back. Yes, funny that no conservatives have apparently been assaulted by this serial assaulter. What are the odds? Roll Eyes

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I really want someone to ask about her social media accounts.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
I really want someone to ask about her social media accounts.

Me too!!

It looks like she had things professionally scrubbed.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget this is being contested in the Court of Public Opinion, the left's bailiwick.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8403 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Let's not forget this is being contested in the Court of Public Opinion, the left's bailiwick.

Yes, so far she's done absolutely nothing to corroborate her story. If anything, there are now even more gaps.

What is present here though is emotion. A ton of emotion. How do you argue with that?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think Ford said that someone did drive her home that night. ? but no direct question about who

It did seem to surprise her that Grassley had offered to send staffers to CA for the interview. She said that wasn't clear to her and she would have happily hosted that. Looked like her attorneys didn't pass that offer along. (or she is outright lying)

She was emphatic that Leland Keyser was there, but Keyser doesn't remember that.

Her credibility was certainly nicked about her terrible fear of flying because she doesn't have an escape route.

When Ford mentioned there was a Navy Research lab near her home, that is Naval Surface Warfare Center / David Taylor Model Basin

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
What could this be?

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RnINBt4zUVs&

From Conservative Treehouse. Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post