SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kavanaugh is crushing it!

Definitely SC worthy, his whole demeanor is very stoic, just and is politely but succinctly crushing this whole fiasco and the people involved.

If he can maintain this throughout he is good to go - and darn well worthy of the SC nomination. I am nearly breathless waiting to see if he can maintain this pace and message

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Kavanaugh brought his Minigun to this gun fight! You go, sir!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
This is the definition of a mic drop...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Am i right? This isn't the statement he released before the hearing. No one knew this was coming.

He flipped a switch from the fox news interview.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Who testified before him again? I forgot already.

Posts: 9777 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Attack, attack attack. Point a finger in their face. Awesome!!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1738 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
At least it won’t cost him any GDC votes!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He's exceeding my expectation. Man, he's in there swinging a baseball bat.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I can just see how CNN will spin this though.

"Ugly, Angry Brett Kavanaugh beats up truthful and calm accuser Dr. Ford"

Roll Eyes

Posts: 34074 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow - I sure hope there is a good playback of Kavanaugh - I haven't been watching, but it sounds like the performance of a lifetime!

I just hope it sways things enough in our favor.

Posts: 944 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I am a solid R patriot.

I quail before the character of this man!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I've got a sudden man crush. I'd dearly love to go get a beer with this guy and talk baseball.

I supported him on his record. I was already a "broken glass voter". At this point, he can ask me for anything, anytime.

America needs more like him. I hope we can find them, and they'll be willing to serve.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
This man is telling the TRUTH!!!!!!!

Posts: 9777 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
This is the sound of a new asshole being ripped! Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Holy shit....thats all I have. He needs a standing ovation.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
He’s just stating facts. It goes against everything the dems stand for.

He’s going to be good for the country.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8070 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kavanaugh is totally kicking some Libtard ass!
He could not possibly have done it any better!

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
waiting for him to close with "If I was twenty years younger I would take a flame thrower to this place!"

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1738 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If Feinstein had a conscience, she would crawl on her knees to this honorable man and beg forgiveness.

May she rot in Hell.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post