SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The Kavanaugh nomination is not about Roe vs. Wade, but about the future of guns in America

https://www.americanthinker.co...s.html#ixzz5SIsHRX4t

I think it is probably about both. They seem to be about equally paramount to the Left.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11376 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Where is she? Her seat at the hearing is empty. Is that how these hearings usually begin?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4936 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Where is she? Her seat at the hearing is empty. Is that how these hearings usually begin?

Perjury is a real crime for the little people. You need to be a Clinton, or other prominent member of the American politburo, in order for it to be a minor thing.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see someone ask her if she has facebook, instagram, or any other social media platform in her name. If so, why were they all deleted and scrubbed before coming forward? I'd like to see her answer that question.

Moreover, if anyone helped with said scrubbing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
good opening so far by Grassley

taking (polite) shots at Feinstein

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This woman looks like she's about to stroke out.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30558 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Great presentation of the timeline and how the dems sat on this.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Christine Blasey Ford

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
This woman looks like she's about to stroke out.

Agreed...I was thinking a panic attack

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7021 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Looks like she could use a good dose of Ex-Lax. I would too, if I were in her proverbial shoes. Is that the look of someone thinking, "Oh shit...I'm about to fall on my sword for Feinstein."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

I'm amazed that Kamala Harris actually let him talk with out objecting Eek

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3518 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Feinstein is a special kind of awful.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Feinstein going on about the need for an FBI investigation. She says Mark Judge should be subpeoned. Feinstein: a rush to judgment

She complains about a rush , after keeping Ford a secret for 6 weeks.

Feinstein describing Ramirez and Swetnick's claims. This is nasty.

Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Feinstein needs to STFU let Ford speak and ask the questions that need to be asked.

She's wasting time and grandstanding again. Just STFU and get on with it. You supposedly feel bad for this lady but yet you keep her there, with the cameras on her, as you make more speeches.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16425 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's keep the throw-away comments to a minimum in this thread today, please. Otherwise, it will become unreadable clutter.

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Hope this wasn't already posted and I missed it.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16425 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
For those of that can't watch because we're at work, can we get frequent pithy and concise updates?

Posts: 2967 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Already bullshit, Feinstein is the one testifying.
Get on with it and let HER talk.
Vote.
Confirm.

Posts: 23026 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Feinstein using that troubling word - I tell you whats troubling - the fact that over three decades later its now important when it has not been till now, convenient timing... this whole thing is a stain on our country

Oh the irony alone it was okay while Kavanaugh was anything but nominated to the SC

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post