SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
It does get confusing. Sounds like Kavanaugh should have gotten a job writing for Penthouse letters instead of being a judge.

What are we up to six now? After I read the that all I could picture in my head was the scene from Uncommon Valor when Blaster was counting all the explosions from his charges as the VC ran into them. "6, 7, 8..a new record!"

I'll hold firm on 8 total by 10 AM. Gotta draw a line somewhere. A love child will be like the extra ball in mega millions.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
At this point, I think it’s pretty clear that this Ford whore just liked to fuck in her younger years. I think she went to these parties to do just that. The stories about drug fueled gang rapes are either completely fabricated, or her way to justify in her head consensual sex with multiple partners.

That was the 3rd accuser who mentioned gang rapes, not Ford.

It’s worth repeating that the 3rd accuser has only accused Kavanaugh of being at a party.

Posts: 11176 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Six zeros = 0

Zero squared = 0

Zero X 1000 = 0

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11128 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Six zeros = 0

Zero squared = 0

Zero X 1000 = 0

Just don't divide by zero. Then we're all fucked.

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
It’s worth repeating that the 3rd accuser has only accused Kavanaugh of being at a party.

And Waiting in line to use the bathroom.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

And Waiting in line to use the bathroom.

So there's his excuse. He accidentally got in the wrong line.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so far,

Posts: 19665 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure Dianne Feinstein molested me when I was a child.

Where do I report this?

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Kavanaugh nomination is not about Roe vs. Wade, but about the future of guns in America

https://www.americanthinker.co...s.html#ixzz5SIsHRX4t

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16828 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The news now by Shannon Bream is that Grassley may have a man who has come forward and supplied a written statement to the committee that he may be the one who had the encounter with Ford.

I mentioned this possibility a few pages ago. I was told it would be the worst thing that could happen. Really?

I am the one that replied as such. Here is why.

1. It makes Ford a martyr.
2. It makes everyone else a misogynistic rape culture status quo bastard who didn't believe her.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Nice table of the important bits. ^

That's some weak sauce. Smells more and more like desperation with every new example. It's going to be doubly irritating if they stop him with nothing more than this kangaroo court and these unsubstantiated and contradictory claims from many years ago. Such b.s.

Not a single one with any teeth, nothing even close to a smoking gun, a big fat nothing, perception wise I mean. I've zero idea regarding the legal side of it. I'd throw his ass under the bus in an instant if I had any inkling that he was guilty, but I don't see it at all.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Graham just now on Fox referred to this guy as looney. The Republicans should not sink to the level of bringing out last second claims that would seem to exonerate Kavanaugh. It won't end well for them in November if they go lower than the dems now.

This is the hill the dems have chosen to die on. Let them die don't save them now with this foolishness.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8556 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Just read the information below, this will hopefully keep the circus focused on the main clowns rather than the outburst like we had from the gallery in the confirmation hearings:

Today's testimony will take place in Dirksen Senate Office Building 226. A C-SPAN producer notes that the hearing room has six rows, eight chairs each (four to each side aisle). The first three rows are marked with stickers reading "Testifying Witness" or "Witness," the last three rows marked "RESERVED." There are 48 reporter seats reserved spread over two long tables flanking the room. Unlike the hearings for Kavanaugh earlier this month, there are no seats for the public.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. It makes Ford a martyr.
2. It makes everyone else a misogynistic rape culture status quo bastard who didn't believe her.

Even if something remotely akin to what she says happened, she's still a liar trying to pin it on Kavanaugh to advance her own evil ideology.
She's only a martyr to those who believe the ends justify the means and besides she was already a martyr to her left-wing wacko sisterhood anyway.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24283 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I for one DEMAND the republicans to get a backbone and fight dirty.

I'm sick of this high road bullshit that isn't working. In fact it is only emboldening the left to be worse.

The gloves need to be off and that's why we elected Trump.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34225 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
I’m waiting to hear from the gal that once saw him stirring the campfire with his pizzle.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Where do I report this?

She's still Effing us all!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3774 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The Kavanaugh nomination is not about Roe vs. Wade, but about the future of guns in America

https://www.americanthinker.co...s.html#ixzz5SIsHRX4t

Maybe.

But what I've seen, in many (hundreds) of conversations I've had, or overheard, both in person and online, over the last ~180days and especially in the last 90ish, is that what they're moaning and crying about most has been overwhelmingly Merrick Garland and fears re Roe (however unfounded they may prove to be), and though I'm not saving the data and can't graph it for us I've seen a large upward trend in the frequency and intensity of Roe and Supreme Court appointments, and it seems as though the intersection of the two is really bunching up their underoos and is the fire in their ass right now ("they" being Left leaning voters 25-50ish that I regularly cross paths with from all walks of life and all over the socioeconomic spectrum, maybe 60% female, too).

And this stuff comes up way more than guns.

Now, maybe there are Democratic strategists and politicians who are playing a different game, I don't know. But the people, and especially women and younger beta males of the Left, they're signing a different tune in my experiences with them of late.

(shrug)

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Where do I report this?

She's still Effing us all!

That's the truth.

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lindsey Graham just now on Fox

I caught most of the interview. Impressive presentation by Sen Graham!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9860 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post