SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Who expected this ? This is better than anything I ever imagined might happen.

The DEMs look like total fools and tricksters.

The REPs are on fire.

adding: yes something did seem to get passed to a number of people

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Kavanaughs weak spot is his drinking he doesn't have a shut down answer for it and the dems have latched on to it. He needs to find a answer for it or they will keep making him squirm with drinking questions.

But of course Ms. Fords year books outline the same or worse behavior and were even scrubbed from the internet albeit too late but nobody bothered to ask her.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8555 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Anybody that doesn't get BK's emotion, can't even imagine what it is like to have your life RUINED in a matter of days, through no fault of your own.

I am glad to see the Judge and R Senators calling the commies out. Destroying a man's life for uncertain political gain.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely gained a new respect for Lindsey Graham. He was right, it is a democratic sham.

Posts: 3608 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Well, that sunk it. Marie Harf on Fox thinks Judge Kavanaugh is coming off as too angry, and, clutch pearls, is interrupting senators (asking about fart lines in HS year book).

Like I said a few pages back, Judge Kavanaugh is just amazing. Can't wait to see him on the Supreme Court.

And Lindsay Graham may be doing a live-interview to be the new Attorney General...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
The Dem's have only one thing on their mind, forcing Brett to ask for the FBI to open an investigation.

Why, because it will cause further delay.

The FBI has investigated this guy some 6 times already! It is past the time to hold he damned vote and get on with running the country. Hopefully not further into the ground! Not talking about Trump or his folks. The elected fart blossoms in the house and senate.

I agree with you absolutely.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Keep giving it to them Brett!

Senator Graham, amen.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They need to quit beating the FBI agent investigation horse.

Posts: 7028 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Gonna be a long night at work, but I am damn glad I stayed up to watch!

I am off tomorrow and may just get a bit shit faced and fart in Justice Kavanaugh’s honor.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11020 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
Graham

https://youtu.be/uj-HJ5Quni8
Holy Crap! I too have been very critical of Lindsay Graham, but that was likely the best smack down I've ever seen delivered in a government hearing, and if that doesn't push Kavanaugh across the finish line, nothing would have.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Who expected this ? This is better than anything I ever imagined might happen.

The DEMs look like total fools and tricksters.

The REPs are on fire.

adding: yes something did seem to get passed to a number of people

Yep, the Rs are doing well. I'm watching on CSpan (only thing I can get at work) and the people calling in are total idiots. They seem to think the shit someone does in high school is relevant 30+ years later.

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Ms. Klobuchar, what evidence?

Posts: 13381 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The notes to Grassley are from R Senators that want to take back their 5 minutes. Can’t wait...

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3612 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoinRoller:
The notes to Grassley are from R Senators that want to take back their 5 minutes. Can’t wait...
You think Graham sparked something? oh, I so hope so.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All Senators love to hear themselves talk

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Do I understand that her HUSBAND suggested to her that it was BK?

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39794 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'm glad Kavanaugh gets a chance to tell his side and slam the leftists who destroyed his family. Unfortunately it will not change one single vote. The final tally next week will be the exact same tally if the vote were taken tonight. Or even last night.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very good, redstone. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by redstone:

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108103 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post