SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nov-8-2022 Election Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov-8-2022 Election Results Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
Hope to have one source for election results. Please post them here when you find something out.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My county should have early results as early voting here is jam packed. In 2020, 237k out of 272k voters voted early. At the time, we had 370k registered voters so that's 64% voter turn out for early voting and overall 74% voter turn out.

I voted on the last early voting day which was after work last Friday. I was 100 people deep and it was misting out.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll be so glad when tomorrow is over. I'm so sick of polls.

Posts: 949 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I should probably get into the early voting thing but I just like going on election day.

Well i cant stand watching the news long enough to see the polls. If i have learned anything from Para its polls are bs so i don't even waste my time on them.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the headline and thought Fox news was reporting tomorrows results already.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 283 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
I'll be so glad when tomorrow is over. I'm so sick of polls.

Why do you follow or even pay any attention to them, any of them, after what you saw what happened in the past few yearrs?

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
On November 8th, 2022 at 3:02 a.m. EST (or 12:02 a.m. PST when all of the lower 48 of the US is officially tomorrow, election day), the Blood Moon total lunar eclipse is visible.

The ancient Incans and Mesopotamians believed the blood moon was an omen portending overthrow of the king.

Also, Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946...during a blood moon total lunar eclipse .

Ok carry on and happy voting. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it.
We wanted to watch the blood moon eclipse but its going to be cloudy here.

hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
On November 8th, 2022 at 3:02 a.m. EST (or 12:02 a.m. PST when all of the lower 48 of the US is officially tomorrow, election day), the Blood Moon total lunar eclipse is visible.

The ancient Incans and Mesopotamians believed the blood moon was an omen portending overthrow of the king.

Also, Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946...during a blood moon total lunar eclipse .

Ok carry on and happy voting. Smile

I will take that as a good omen. I’m going to get up tomorrow and watch the movie Red Dawn for some extra omen help.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Even Nancy can see what’s coming before the polls close tonight.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-retirement-decision

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Oh how I hope we are sing “Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead” tonight.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
In a deep red part of Maricopa County, they are already reporting problems with their voting machines. How the hell are people supposed to trust that their votes are legitimately being counted and recorded?

https://twitter.com/tylerbowye...uytINPZ-TBL0d5XbAeig

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As always on election day, I am urging restraint when posting.

Let's avoid jumping to conclusions and avoid angry rants. If something stinks, there will be plenty of time to trace the odor, so, let's behave ourselves.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I really crave the feeling I had the night of November 8, 2016.

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A little levity today: Big Grin

quote:

The Fox News Decision desk can now declare Joe Biden the winner of Powerball in Arizona.

Chris Stigall

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Nobody should be listening to their PTSD from two years ago.

It’s so clear that an overwhelming Republican majority should be the result today, that if it’s not… then we have our answer of whether the Republic is lost, or on the righteous path.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Results tomorrow? Heck some places had them last week. Wink

I had a tiny glitch getting the machine to take my ballot, took three attempts. The woman next to me tried several times and was still fighting with it when I left. Bring back the mechanical voting machines.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww....poor widdle MSDNC is sad Big Grin

The bleak reality of a GOP midterms win is hard to process: We are not prepared for the MAGA-inspired madness a Republican-led 118th Congress would provide.

bleak
madness
hard to process

Do these freaking people ever listen to themselves? Roll Eyes

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
^^^^ IT'S THE END OF DEMOCRACY!!!!!

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post