SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nov-8-2022 Election Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov-8-2022 Election Results Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Awwwwwww....poor widdle MSDNC is sad Big Grin

The bleak reality of a GOP midterms win is hard to process: We are not prepared for the MAGA-inspired madness a Republican-led 118th Congress would provide.

bleak
madness
hard to process

Do these freaking people ever listen to themselves? Roll Eyes

I read that whole pile of trash, I can't imagine being that much of a pansy, how does he function in life?

Nothing in that article noted how we have come to a red wave, just moaning and crying about it

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to watch the MSM wet themselves tonight like they did when Trump won!

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Doesn't sound like we will have results from Maricopa county tonight if the voting machine problems aren't fixed.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It sounds like Maricopa County, AZ is a complete mess.

Did they NOT FIX anything in the past two years, FFS? Roll Eyes

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Does anybody have a link for non-hyperbolic reporting of exit poll data?

Posts: 6469 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Katie Hobbs is the Sec of State in AZ, her office is in charge of elections.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
So we supporting the shit sammich or the giant douche? I haven't kept up on politics.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Guam is usually a reliable democrat stronghold.

https://www.guampdn.com/news/m...bd-bbbbdb0c4144.html

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's a start, great news Smile

First Republican to represent Guam in 32 years.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I want tears. I want buckets of liberal tears. I want the rending of clothes, the gnashing of teeth, prostration in the streets with sack-cloth and ashes. Utter devastation and humiliation. "The View" will be silent except for periodic sobs. Dopey Joe staggering around the Rose Garden in the pitch darkness crying to heaven and scanning the bushes for the ice-cream he's sure he dropped. Hunter, madly searching for his passport...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
I want tears. I want buckets of liberal tears. I want the rending of clothes, the gnashing of teeth, prostration in the streets with sack-cloth and ashes. Utter devastation and humiliation. "The View" will be silent except for periodic sobs. Dopey Joe staggering around the Rose Garden in the pitch darkness crying to heaven and scanning the bushes for the ice-cream he's sure he dropped. Hunter, madly searching for his passport...
I hope to see them speaking in tongues and chewing off their own limbs.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Just a uplifting video for us:

"F*ck Red Wave, this is going to look like the prom scene from Carrie."

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Wait so Guam has literally flipped over and capsized?!??!!!

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

Haha. Old Hank was right!!

Posts: 872 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

Ha! You beat me too it. Good ol' Hank Johnson.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
WTAF Mad

Got home and the wife told me that a friend of her Mom went to vote here in PA, inserted the slip of paper and chose all Republicans. Printed the slip to submit and all of her choices were showing as DEMOCRAT on the paper.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

You so totally beat me to it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'll take a few sleeping pills polls and worry about this in the morning.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sometimes fixing problems takes risky and bold solutions…
‘The Battle of Athens’ Tennessee Wink Wink Wink

https://youtu.be/_9HJnyaL3I4

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post