SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nov-8-2022 Election Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov-8-2022 Election Results Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
WTAF Mad

Got home and the wife told me that a friend of her Mom went to vote here in PA, inserted the slip of paper and chose all Republicans. Printed the slip to submit and all of her choices were showing as DEMOCRAT on the paper.
I asked everyone to be cool tonight. I don't want to see this stuff in here.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

I asked everyone to be cool tonight. I don't want to see this stuff in here.

Understood Para

I’m going to just wait and see how tomorrow looks.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Ron Desantis just carried the Miami-Dade County Mail-In vote.

That is absolutely crushing. This will be an epic tsunami in Florida, and yet another reason he needs to be our next President.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:

That is absolutely crushing. This will be an epic tsunami in Florida, and yet another reason he needs to be our next President.

Well, if you read the Fox News story Trump couldn't even make it through tonight without saying he has dirt on DeSantis and he better not run.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ates-against-running

quote:
Trump did say that if DeSantis does run, "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:

CBS reporter couldn't find anyone in Florida who voted for Crist.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Well, if you read the Fox News story Trump couldn't even make it through tonight without saying he has dirt on DeSantis and he better not run.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ates-against-running

quote:
Trump did say that if DeSantis does run, "I would tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering — I know more about him than anybody — other than, perhaps, his wife."
Y'know, I'm beginning to take a dislike for that man and his big yap <smh>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He just can't see how much he's hurting himself by saying these things. I always gave him a pass, but it is getting more difficult.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Fox news is the enemy and they lie. Fuck yes Trump marks his territory. De Santis is governor of Florida and he'd best content himself - trouble is he has money men he must answer to. Trump doesn't and he scares climbers to death. That's my take anyway.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Crist conceded. AMF.

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Crist conceded. AMF.

I believe he now has the distinction of having lost a race as a Republican, a democrat, and an independent. Quite an accomplishment I must say. Bravo, Charlie.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Rubio is in.

https://news.yahoo.com/midterm...races-110032858.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Just saw that Sarah Huckabee Sanders has won the Arkansas Governor's race.

Way to go Sarah!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6319 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Dems donated $11 million to Marjorie Taylor Greene’s opponent

Her race was called in under a minute

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 9, 2022

Cool Cool Cool Cool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
I'm not the biggest Crowder fan but I've been contributing to the record 250,000 live viewers on Rumble.
Link

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Just saw that Sarah Huckabee Sanders has won the Arkansas Governor's race.

Way to go Sarah!

Yeah, that's awesome.

quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
I'm not the biggest Crowder fan but I've been contributing to the record 250,000 live viewers on Rumble.
Link

I'm switching back and forth between Crowder and the guys at the Daily Wire.

quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:
Dems donated $11 million to Marjorie Taylor Greene’s opponent

Her race was called in under a minute

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 9, 2022

Cool Cool Cool Cool Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's nothing. How about the $100 plus million they spent on Stacy Abrams.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Miami-Dade County in Florida seems to have flipped red - for the first time in 20 years, if I read correctly.

http://msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-decades/ar-AA13T9SF

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
^^^ WOW!!!!

posted Hide Post
As I knew would happen, Pennsylvania Republican Governor candidate Doug Mastriano is getting absolutely crushed. It will be a historic loss. Not even remotely close. So the question is will this dumpster fire affect the Fetterman OZ race. God knows I hope not. I have always said that it helps to nominate candidates who can actually win general elections. Mastriano was a horrible unelectable candidate.

I have always liked this quote: The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally – not a 20 percent traitor.”
— Ronald Reagan

That's a minority opinion in a lot of places.

Posts: 1053 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Keep it coming Smile