SIGforum
Nov-8-2022 Election Results

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8320090694

November 07, 2022, 05:50 PM
Mustang-PaPa
Nov-8-2022 Election Results
Hope to have one source for election results. Please post them here when you find something out.
November 07, 2022, 06:06 PM
tatortodd
My county should have early results as early voting here is jam packed. In 2020, 237k out of 272k voters voted early. At the time, we had 370k registered voters so that's 64% voter turn out for early voting and overall 74% voter turn out.

I voted on the last early voting day which was after work last Friday. I was 100 people deep and it was misting out.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
November 07, 2022, 06:10 PM
Schmelby
I'll be so glad when tomorrow is over. I'm so sick of polls.
November 07, 2022, 06:12 PM
Mustang-PaPa
I should probably get into the early voting thing but I just like going on election day.

Well i cant stand watching the news long enough to see the polls. If i have learned anything from Para its polls are bs so i don't even waste my time on them.
November 07, 2022, 06:31 PM
MoosehornMan
I saw the headline and thought Fox news was reporting tomorrows results already.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams
November 07, 2022, 07:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
I'll be so glad when tomorrow is over. I'm so sick of polls.

Why do you follow or even pay any attention to them, any of them, after what you saw what happened in the past few yearrs?

Q

November 07, 2022, 09:23 PM
Balzé Halzé
On November 8th, 2022 at 3:02 a.m. EST (or 12:02 a.m. PST when all of the lower 48 of the US is officially tomorrow, election day), the Blood Moon total lunar eclipse is visible.

The ancient Incans and Mesopotamians believed the blood moon was an omen portending overthrow of the king.

Also, Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946...during a blood moon total lunar eclipse .

Ok carry on and happy voting. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
November 07, 2022, 09:47 PM
Mustang-PaPa
I’ll take it.
We wanted to watch the blood moon eclipse but its going to be cloudy here.
November 07, 2022, 10:21 PM
gw3971
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
On November 8th, 2022 at 3:02 a.m. EST (or 12:02 a.m. PST when all of the lower 48 of the US is officially tomorrow, election day), the Blood Moon total lunar eclipse is visible.

The ancient Incans and Mesopotamians believed the blood moon was an omen portending overthrow of the king.

Also, Donald Trump was born on June 14th, 1946...during a blood moon total lunar eclipse .

Ok carry on and happy voting. Smile

I will take that as a good omen. I’m going to get up tomorrow and watch the movie Red Dawn for some extra omen help.
November 08, 2022, 06:22 AM
220-9er
Even Nancy can see what’s coming before the polls close tonight.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/...-retirement-decision

November 08, 2022, 06:30 AM
Mustang-PaPa
^^^^ Oh how I hope we are sing “Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead” tonight.
November 08, 2022, 09:42 AM
Balzé Halzé
In a deep red part of Maricopa County, they are already reporting problems with their voting machines. How the hell are people supposed to trust that their votes are legitimately being counted and recorded?

https://twitter.com/tylerbowye...uytINPZ-TBL0d5XbAeig

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
November 08, 2022, 09:49 AM
parabellum
As always on election day, I am urging restraint when posting.

Let's avoid jumping to conclusions and avoid angry rants. If something stinks, there will be plenty of time to trace the odor, so, let's behave ourselves.
November 08, 2022, 09:50 AM
Keystoner
I really crave the feeling I had the night of November 8, 2016.

Year V
November 08, 2022, 10:12 AM
PASig
A little levity today: Big Grin

quote:

The Fox News Decision desk can now declare Joe Biden the winner of Powerball in Arizona.

Chris Stigall

November 08, 2022, 10:15 AM
SIGnified
Nobody should be listening to their PTSD from two years ago.

It’s so clear that an overwhelming Republican majority should be the result today, that if it’s not… then we have our answer of whether the Republic is lost, or on the righteous path.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
November 08, 2022, 10:16 AM
cas
Results tomorrow? Heck some places had them last week. Wink

I had a tiny glitch getting the machine to take my ballot, took three attempts. The woman next to me tried several times and was still fighting with it when I left. Bring back the mechanical voting machines.
November 08, 2022, 11:18 AM
PASig
Awwwwwww....poor widdle MSDNC is sad Big Grin

The bleak reality of a GOP midterms win is hard to process: We are not prepared for the MAGA-inspired madness a Republican-led 118th Congress would provide.

bleak
madness
hard to process

Do these freaking people ever listen to themselves? Roll Eyes

November 08, 2022, 11:24 AM
a1abdj
^^^^ IT'S THE END OF DEMOCRACY!!!!!

www.zykansafe.com
November 08, 2022, 11:33 AM
TMats