SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nov-8-2022 Election Results
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov-8-2022 Election Results Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
IF, this was a voting site that was more REP than DEM voters, the effect could be to to have those slot "3" ballots not counted at all.

Not sure how they recognized this problem. There is discussion in the video on whether there is a way to know how many total ballots should be in the box (both tabulated and slot 3)

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The biggest problems right now in Arizona are Maricopa and Pima Counties.

They are so untouchable, they don't even hide it

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Lake is going to be AZ governor.

Q

Posts: 26343 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Arizona learned absolutely nothing after the 2020 election

one would think after all the publicity they would have looked at 2022 as a chance to show how much they've improved

there are those of us here that have ZERO faith in the integrity of ANY election in this state if its run by the government

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Lake is going to be AZ governor.

Q, I agree, but the tough one is Masters right now, but I still think he has a decent chance, given the amount of ballots still left. His race does have a bigger stake in national politics, the eventual outcome of the Senate.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Delays mean they are cheating. Moving the ballots from place to place means they are cheating. Bastards have larceny at heart.

Posts: 4693 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Charlie Kirk is on YouTube morning and night talking about AZ and what is going on. They are pretty pissed because even tonight they won't have the GOP batches counted. They have been counting stuff in Democrat areas to slow roll this. One of his guys is pretty plugged into things there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHeGWa8a4tQ

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Apparently, one county in Nevada had its video surveillance camera (for the elections) go out for eight hours.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
We need both, Lake and Masters. If it can't be a mandate nationally, let it at least be so here in Arizona.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Arizona learned absolutely nothing after the 2020 election

BS. They are perfecting the cheating game.

Posts: 18032 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
We need both, Lake and Masters. If it can't be a mandate nationally, let it at least be so here in Arizona.

AZ also needs Mark Fenchum for Sec of State, who is down approx. 120,000 votes, with over 500,000 votes uncounted. Lake and Fenchum are needed to cleanup the shit that is infecting AZ's election process.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nevada has a new governor.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...bernatorial-election
quote:
The Fox News Decision Desk can project that Sheriff Joe Lombardo, a Republican, will become the next Governor of Nevada. He has unseated Democratic incumbent Steve Sisolak

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That is great news.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Just saw that Lauren Boebert has the lead now by 1k votes.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Thanks, now I feel even worsr about the republican's chances to take the house and would not bet a Smickers bar on it.

C'mon, the House will be red, and just think; Nancy will be out if a job soon, and investigations into Hunter & Family will commence.

No they won't. Still not enough politicians with balls to offset the pussies in the Red column.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Confusing is 202,000 Georgia voters who voted republican for governor, but didn't for senator. Trying to fathom a voter that votes republican for governor, but then dem or libertarian for senator.

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSgt USMC/Vet:
Just saw that Lauren Boebert has the lead now by 1k votes.

It's been frozen at 1,000 votes all day. Which is ridiculous.

Meanwhile in Nevada where the Republican Lombardo was just declared the winner of the governor's race, Laxalt now only has a 2,000 vote lead for the Senate race. I'll never understand these voters who vote for a Republican governor but not for Senator. I can only assume that the votes for Governor were crossover votes from Democrats or independents who didn't like Laxalt.

R Adam Laxalt
462,517 48.57%
D Catherine Cortez Masto In
460,566 48.37%

Word is Maricopa County is about to make a ballot drop at any moment.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boebert is gonna be in a runoff. The zoo in Nevada and Arizona continues. Hannity must have said Florida counted seven and one half million votes in five hours. These states have far less and are taking forever.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Boebert is gonna be in a runoff.

How do you mean? I thought Colorado was a Plurality vote or winner-take-all state.

I can foresee a recount for sure.

Latest in Arizona Governor's race. Lake now down about 30,000. They're drip dropping out the results.

D Katie Hobbs
1,100,005 50.72%
R Kari Lake
1,068,908 49.28%

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)