SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nov-8-2022 Election Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nov-8-2022 Election Results Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Turns out ol' Beto ain't gonna take your AR-15s after all. Razz

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Bye Bye Beto Big Grin

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
GA and PA not looking good for the Senate at this point. PA is early, GA is not.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Goodbye O'Rourke.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...o-orourke-third-term

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16706 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
GA and PA not looking good for the Senate at this point. PA is early, GA is not.

Relax. Georgia will likely be a runoff, no libertarian to leach votes from Walker.

PA is a different matter. Lived there for 8 years, they deserve nothing but derision if Fetterman actually wins…

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Vance now pulling ahead in OH, turned pink on the map
Should be a lock now

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hope this holds true as it looks like about 50% of results are in. I live in Travis County, TX which is basically like living in California and this county seems to have done a sweep for all democrats but obviously it is the whole state that matters. Maybe Beto will finally just give up! The guy has run for almost every form of office and lost. Just stop man! Go work at Starbucks or something.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Okay, I see it. Warnock under 50%

quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

Relax. Georgia will likely be a runoff, no libertarian to leach votes from Walker.

PA is a different matter. Lived there for 8 years, they deserve nothing but derision if Fetterman actually wins…

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good! So I can stop digging that big hole in my back yard.

Posts: 18035 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Walker now in the lead
Assuming late in person voters likely lean R, let’s hope he can get to 50%!

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

I hope this holds true as it looks like about 50% of results are in. I live in Travis County, TX which is basically like living in California and this county seems to have done a sweep for all democrats but obviously it is the whole state that matters. Maybe Beto will finally just give up! The guy has run for almost every form of office and lost. Just stop man! Go work at Starbucks or something.

I suppose that could happen. Still, they don't call these races without knowing a lot of things about unreported counties. West Texas is a republican strong hold and as I recall, pulled W up from 5+ percent down when he beat Ann Richards.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
West Texans isn’t all that republican with that shit hole El Paso there.

Posts: 13118 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Para, don't pack your bags for Florida yet. Screenshot a few minutes ago, real time.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16706 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
West Texans isn’t all that republican with that shit hole El Paso there.

They took into account that shithole, already.

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
I hope this holds true as it looks like about 50% of results are in. I live in Travis County, TX which is basically like living in California and this county seems to have done a sweep for all democrats but obviously it is the whole state that matters.

Race has already been called, all of the big cities counted, just the rural counties left. Tomorrow you'll find the margin wider than tonight.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So far, The Witches of Lansing (MI); Whitmer (Gov), Nessel (AG), and Benson (SoS); are leading, but only 8% of precincts reporting, so hope is alive.

Meanwhile, 4 of 5 Michigan U.S. House races have Republicans in the lead.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
[QUOTE]

Race has already been called, all of the big cities counted, just the rural counties left. Tomorrow you'll find the margin wider than tonight.

Fox now has Abbott up by 10%. The fat lady's singing her ass off.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post