SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
And what is the most legit way to donate? Is there a certain website that guarantees all donations go directly to him?

What about general donations to the republican party?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
And what is the most legit way to donate? Is there a certain website that guarantees all donations go directly to him?

Why not contribute directly to his campaign?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

quote:
What about general donations to the Republican Party?

Because you like supporting deep state RINOs? Confused

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16317 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Briefcase of cash. Trump Tower.

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the web address.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I have not yet but I will. During 2016 I donated to this website:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com

I started with about $25 cash or $25 to merch a month starting in May June (right after the Comey exoneration, not sure how I screwed that up) and by September I was up $50 cash or $50 merch. As I said in another thread I plan on working some small donations (probably starting with T-shirts and the like) into my budget and by next spring getting into cash donations. I'm not rich but I'll give what I can. Right now it's the best I can do.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
never contributed to any politician or political candidate in my life until today.
Just contributed at donaldjtrump.com
I've had my fill of the media and the dims.
declined to contribute to the RNC or other republicans. Not as long as they fail to support POTUS trump more actively.

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I have in the past and I will in the future - direct to his site.

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, I contributed to President Trump's re-election campaign yesterday, because it's one thing I can do to send a 'fuck you' to the America-hating jerks. I said I wasn't going to donate this year, but these people are so vile, I just had to pony up.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Yes I will donate directly to President Trump. I will not donate a dime to the RNC but most likely will donate to select republican senators up for election in 2020 in tight races though I have not come up with specific names yet. I did that in 2018 for Ted Cruz.

Posts: 9850 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What's the max individuals like us can donate to his campaign? Yes, I do want to say FUCK. YOU. to the America hating maggots.

Q

Posts: 27613 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yes & Yes

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas. I donated fairly generously in 2016 and also to select repub candidates....Cruz and my home state senators being two. I also donated generally to close races, but don't remember the website.

Retired, laying back
and enjoying life
Picture of low8option
posted Hide Post
Yes

Freedom comes from the will of man. In America it is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment

Posts: 882 | Location: Northern Alabama | Registered: June 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
What's the max individuals like us can donate to his campaign? Yes, I do want to say FUCK. YOU. to the America hating maggots.

$2800 per individual per candidate.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3163 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna send DJT SIGforum silver coins. And sum dead Presidents.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
In the mail yesterday.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I had a contribution for the DNC, but I flushed it.

Tomorrow, then. Razz

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I had a contribution for the DNC, but I flushed it.

Tomorrow, then. Razz

There’s always DHL. Razz

Posts: 17674 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't want the EPA comin' after me.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'm gonna send DJT SIGforum silver coins. And sum dead Presidents.

That would be awesome if one it arrived to him, and two if he kept it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post