SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign? Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I donated for his 2016 campaign and absolutely plan on doing so again for 2020.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I donated $1K to the Trump campaign in 2016. And will donate $1K in 2020. A good cause.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9472 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
I've never given anything to a politician, however, I'm probably going to give to Trump...if he doesn't get removed from office after impeachment proceedings.

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1217 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Hell yes I have!

Posts: 1827 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ftttu:
I've never given anything to a politician, however, I'm probably going to give to Trump...if he doesn't get removed from office after impeachment proceedings.
Man, listen- why don't you try becoming informed on the details of how impeachment works, then look at the current balance of the Senate...

...or not, but either way, stow that shit. He's not going to be removed from office and I am surprised any member of this forum would say something like that, because that's truly an ignorant thing to say.

Posts: 109164 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
if he doesn't get removed from office after impeachment proceedings.

Impeached by the House, acquitted by the Senate, and re-elected by WE THE PEOPLE!

Making history can be sooo satisfying Smile

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I donated to Trumps 2016 campaign and have donated to the 2020 using the link Rob provided. I like to send some when there are the SHTF moments to let them know we support him. He is getting record amounts, especially with the dems going impeachment crazy.

I'll do select others local and national.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a survey from the RNC wanting my opinions on various issues. And they wanted money, of course. I trashed it.
I will donate directly to DJT, not to people who supposedly are in his party, but wont support him.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes and Yes...

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2159 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by ftttu:
Man, listen- why don't you try becoming informed on the details of how impeachment works, then look at the current balance of the Senate...

...or not, but either way, stow that shit. He's not going to be removed from office and I am surprised any member of this forum would say something like that, because that's truly an ignorant thing to say.

I can't tell you exact step by step of the impeachment process, but I have a good idea after closely following Clinton's impeachment. IF(a big if) some bombshell information comes out and public sentiment goes overwhelmingly against Trump, bad things could happen. So far, he's been a duck with everything rolling off of his back. I'm pretty sure he'll make it through undamaged, but you never know....

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1217 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Said this before my vote don't count in WA,but will donated monthly to Trump and Pence site,the rest won't get a dime from me. Don't want my money go to help the fucktard Romney or any anti Trump asshole

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
We have twice. And will again before the election. I'm so damn mad at what they (the democrats, media and RINOS) have done to this man it's the only way besides voting that I can try to kick those BASTARDS in the nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We started an automatic monthly payment last Wednesday.

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
In the 2016 campaign, I gave $500.
For the 2020 campaign, I will give the same amount, most probably in December.

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
We donated recently and donated to the 2016 campaign, which was the first time we ever gave money to a political campaign.

十人十色

Posts: 2109 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
What does the money go toward? Yard signs? Those are meaningless. TV ads? Those make me hope you die before seeing another.

Can I donate with caveats? I probably will but I'd hope for good use.

Posts: 45565 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
What about general donations to the republican party?

Never again. I have done so in 2012 and 2016. In addition to be being a party of RINOs, they are relentless in junk mail, spam, and phone calls.

But like 2016, I will donate directly to DJT's website between now and Nov. 2020.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Yes and yes.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Up until now I have refrained from making political contributions, but that is going to change for this coming election. I will contribute to Trumps Campaign but will not make any contributions to the republican, or democrat parties.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2107 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
He’ll get my vote but he won’t get my money

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post