SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
What does the money go toward? Yard signs? Those are meaningless. TV ads?
It doesn't work that way. The reason I donated was not to have my money to be assigned to any specific purpose, which is not possible anyway. The reason I donated was to be a drop of water in a veritable flood of donations which will allow the Trump campaign to take a very large number and shove it up the ass of the leftists: "Since the main push of the Democrats towards impeachment, the Trump Campaign has taken in (X) million dollars, a record for any presidential campaign in the given interval."

They can take my donation and have a pizza party for campaign workers family pets if they like. They can use it to place a bet on a roulette wheel in Las Vegas or go on a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret, or buy a pog collection off of eBay, whatever they want.

My donation is a single letter in one syllable of one word in a very loud message aimed at those who wish to use their illegal and unethical tactics to bring down a sitting POTUS.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
What does the money go toward? Yard signs? Those are meaningless. TV ads?
It doesn't work that way. The reason I donated was not to have my money to be assigned to any specific purpose, which is not possible anyway. The reason I donated was to be a drop of water in a veritable flood of donations which will allow the Trump campaign to take a very large number and shove it up the ass of the leftists: "Since the main push of the Democrats towards impeachment, the Trump Campaign has taken in X millions dollar, a record for any presidential campaign in the given interval."

They can take my donation and have a pizza party for campaign workers family pets if they like. They can use it to place a bet on a roulette wheel in Las Vegas or go on a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret, or buy a pog collection off of eBay, whatever they want.

My donation is a single letter in one syllable of one word in a very loud message aimed at those who wish to use their illegal and unethical tactics to bring down a sitting POTUS.

Amen!

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Yes & will again.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Just set up a monthly recurring donation. Hoping my little drop in the bucket helps create a tidal wave of fuck yous to the Demonrats and RINOs.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

Exactly.
If we want to ensure our money and efforts support a specific measure in a certain way, do something like writing a letter to your paper or putting on a sandwich board and picketing the polling place on election day (outside the 100' limit, of course).

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thusly:

Republicans rake in $15 million of donations over Trump impeachment threat
quote:
In the few days since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opened an impeachment inquiry into President Trump, Republicans have capitalized on conservative outrage, pulling in millions of dollars in donations.

As of Friday, Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign received $15 million in small donations, including 50,000 from new donors, according to a tweet from Eric Trump.

“Unbelievable numbers!!” he tweeted. “Keep it going — you and the dems are handing @realDonaldTrump the win in 2020

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
I just posted this in the Trump President Year III Thread. It seems to fit here also:
==============================================
A Great Catharsis. Smile

Are you feeling really ticked off at the left wingnuts and their continuing circus of underhanded schemes to undermine the President?

I have some medical advice. [ Caveat: I am not a doctor and I don't play one on TV. ]

Every time I get really ticked off at them, I contribute to the Presidential re-election fund. So far this month = 5 times.

IT FEELS GREAT - I suspect some others are doing the same, and when the reports for 3rd quarter are counted in the next few days it will be a mega revelation.

===========================================
My sanity helpline [ Trump Donation Site ] >>>>> https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate/
===========================================

signed,

"Dr. Feelgood"

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Yes and yes. This year I even gotta a red card with Para's avatar on the front. Smile

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
We will do it around Feb. Had some huge unexpected bills to pay last spring so we're being careful right now. Should be back in the saddle by Feb. For what Trump has endured, he's earned every penny we can send.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This appears in the comments section of the FoxBusiness link I just posted:
quote:
The RNC now holds over $60,000,000 cash while the DNC is once again $7,000,000 in debt.....any guess why we are seeing all of this impeachment noise suddenly?
If those figures are anywhere close to correct, you can predict what will happen in November of next year. It's not what effect the money will have in the campaign. Rather, those numbers are indicative of the degree of allegiance and enthusiam for each of the two parties.

American voters are pissed off, and you can see at whom. For all of you who have reached a point with all this bullshit that you think you can no longer stand it, just hang on. It's a long way off, but in 13 months, your patience will pay off in the best way possible.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
What about general donations to the republican party?

If you want your $ to affect the balance of Senate/House seats, donate directly to the campaigns of some Rs in tight races.

I tend to focus my donations on a couple of races rated 'swing' or 'lean' at the Cook Report

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Yes I have and will donate to to DJT election campaigns! I will not donate to the Republican Party however. I have told them this when they have called me. I also told them that I was not going to contribute to a general fund that will give money to the campaigns of RHINOs. I will contribute to individual campaigns.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Make part of your donation buying a authentic MAGA hat from his website.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those numbers are indicative of the degree of allegiance and enthusiasm for each of the two parties.

Is all this BS going to make you stay home next November?

Enthusiasm for Warren? What a joke.

Donation on its way...........

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MoreCowbell
posted Hide Post
I sent money a few months ago I will send more later on today.

Posts: 120 | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Just checked my contribution record at https://www.donaldjtrump.com/.
Looks like I've been donating twice a month for the past few months now and plan to continue at that pace.
I would like to encourage every American to donate something to his campaign no matter how small. Every dollar and person counts in this race to protect our freedoms that the Dims would love to take away from whom they choose.

"Let's Go Komrade Kamola"

Posts: 1551 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread motivated me to donate, something I've never done before. Truth be told, I did not vote in 2016. I was at the point that I believed it was pointless. It seemed the majority of people belonged to the left and I just checked out. Seeing America elect President Trump was so sweet, a glimmer of hope. My small contribution was the least I could do.

Posts: 349 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
The maximum contribution is $2,800 per individual per candidate per election. As I understand it, one can donate $2,800 for the primary and $2,800 for the secondary. Husband and wife can donate separately.
Potentially that could mean for a couple a maximum of $11,200 for Trump for 2020 if I've done the math correctly.
Just in case you're really feeling pissed--or generous. Wink

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent the Pres. money in 2016, and will send money for the upcoming 2020 election. He needs all REAL Americans to stand firmly behind him, and do what we can do for his success.

Posts: 6717 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Only gave to local races before, including to Marsha Blackburn in '16, but I did call and have Trump signs put in my yard.

First time giving to a presidential run for me just now, and I plan to add some more to the pot later.

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post