SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Put more in the pot yesterday. I'm not ready to give up winning yet.

Posts: 41 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent another check this past week, I hope it helps to put him over the top by a country mile.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
What's the best way to donate to the republican senators in Georgia?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I personally use:
https://winred.com/
You can donate to them at an official site.
Lineman

Posts: 179 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Donated to the Georgia senate runoff.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post