SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign? Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Yes I will, but any donation I can afford to make is merely symbolic. When multiplied by the hundreds of thousands, of like minded voters, I believe we can help make a difference.

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
Yes I will, but any donation I can afford to make is merely symbolic. When multiplied by the hundreds of thousands, of like minded voters, I believe we can help make a difference.

So, your donation is not symbolic, because it makes a difference.

Q

Posts: 27621 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

So, your donation is not symbolic, because it makes a difference.

Damn! You are correct "Q".

Posts: 13718 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
Would never donate to a politician. POTUS candidate funds should be capped modestly.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I continue to make automatic monthly contributions.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I went for a hat, wrapping paper, and Junior's book with contributions over the past month. I will continue sending money until he is re-elected

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Note:

Contributions to Trump's Re-Election are still being TRIPLE MATCHED.

Contribute Here > https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Yep, more $$$ to DJT from me again.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I did as the impeachment vote was cast.

Posts: 3031 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Key events trigger me.

Democrats haven’t figured it out that there are seemingly hundreds of thousands like me.
We donate when they do stupid stuff, like yesterday.

Democrats are the best fund raiser for President Trump.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gave to him earlier this year; to do so again and possibly double it is New Year's resolution #1 for 2020.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kraquin:
Would never donate to a politician. POTUS candidate funds should be capped modestly.

A feel-good, but short sighted position. Let me ask you...

What if I want to run an ad for a candidate instead of donating cash to the campaign? Would you put a spending cap on my activity?

What if I couldn’t afford to run an ad by myself but got a bunch of friends together and we looked our resources to do it? What rules then?

What is the functional difference between those activities and donating to an official campaign to accomplish the same purpose (paying for advertising)?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16317 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Have twice and will again. Damn every democrat.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Boom. Mark me down for another donation.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30953 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Done.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Another 100

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Would like to donate, but don’t want to trigger endless begging and phone calls.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m going to try to give the maximum when the tax refund comes in. This election is a must-win, as always.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4018 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
I did as the impeachment vote was cast.

We did as well. FUCK the dims!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
I’m going to try to give the maximum when the tax refund comes in. This election is a must-win, as always.

Awesome, man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30953 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:

I'm game I'll try too.

I'd pay anything to see their faces in 2020 when Trump wins a second term. If that's the case- Time to pony up while it can make a difference.

I donated yesterday and afterwards realized the significance and hope the number$ show the anger of the People.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13499 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post