SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will you or have you donated to President Trump's re-election campaign? Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I donated yesterday and afterwards realized the significance and hope the number$ show the anger of the People.

Trump campaign raises $5 million on day of impeachment

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been making monthly automatic donations since September. Just sent in an additional amount today to:
Donald J. Trump

As someone once said:
"Alone we are a drop, together an ocean."

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Note:

Contributions to Trump's Re-Election are still being TRIPLE MATCHED.

Contribute Here > https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

I just did:
Another TRIPLE MATCH donation to DJT the Re-election committee

A DOUBLE MATCH contribution to TMAGAC

Re-upped my RNC LIFE MEMBERSHIP

Bought a KAG HAT from the TMAGAC shop
>> https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/
>> https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/...t-45th-president-hat

The hat is for my wife mostly, I don't wear red often, but wanted a copy of one with the newer KAG logo. This one has the 45 logo on one side and the flag on the other side.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tossed my contribution in yesterday. And will continue to do so.

KAG

Posts: 41 | Location: SOKY | Registered: March 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Ronna McDaniel, RNC chairwoman, discusses the "Democrats for Trump" campaign and reveals the big dollars the RNC has raised since impeachment began

FOX NEWS > https://video.foxnews.com/v/6117310367001/

FUNDRAISING REPORTED:

$ 20 MILLION + IN NOVEMBER

$ 10 MILLION + IN LAST 48 HOURS !!!

Democrats will be crushed to a small oil stain in 2020! Big Grin

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dim Congressperson sent out a memo trying to explain her vote in favor of impeachment. It was the straight party line... total BS. Since I know that attempts to reason with a Liberal is like pissing into the wind, I decided to respond anyhow. My response:

“I suggest you take the time to review Senator Mitch McConnel’s view on the same matter.

Impeachment was never contemplated by the drafters of the Constitution to be a political matter; it was feared, however.

This Impeachment in particular imperils not only this President, but all that follow. The vagaries of the Body Politic will inevitably result in the future with a particular party having majorities in both Houses of Congress. May Heaven help us should that happen... political retribution can be catastrophic!

I also take exception to your pejorative tone. That, in itself, is indicative of political bias.

I look forward to your studied thoughts.”

After receiving her crap epistle, I sent a contribution to Trump... a double F*ck You!!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2159 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Despite my recurring donation, I had to do more. It's a good feeling!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I donated to DJT Wednesday, my first political contribution since I attended a luncheon for Ron Paul back in 2012. I've been an independent since 2003 but will never vote for a D ever again, not even for dogcatcher.

There are no independent voters anymore.

Posts: 122 | Location: N. TX | Registered: June 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just donated again.

Keep America Great!

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I plan to contribute to his campaign and to Senator Cornyn, and whomever is running against the one term Dems who flipped House seats in ‘18 in the Houston area. These losers gave Pelosi the gavel and now we have impeachment that is unjustified!!

HK Ag

Posts: 3535 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I donated again for the triple match.

President Trump is doing extremely well with fundraising but we need to not forget how much Billionaires like Bloomberg, Soros, and Steyer will be using to try and defeat him.

Please consider how much President Trump has economically helped most of us (tax cuts, great economy/jobs/pay raises, stock market) and time to reinvest some back into his campaign.

Posts: 9850 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The home stretch, gentlemen.

Q

Posts: 27628 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 6guns:
And what is the most legit way to donate? Is there a certain website that guarantees all donations go directly to him?

Why not contribute directly to his campaign?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

[QUOTE]

What Rob said...

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
These are the times that try men's souls. There is still time for good campaigners to make use of the funds.

Better to take money that I'd thought of as maybe 'get some more ammo' and maybe use it to try to get a political environment where I won't want/need it as badly.

So I took some cash I'd been mentally allocating to ammo-fun-money and instead donated to POTUS 45, a half-dozen Senate races that are still nailbiters, as well as a couple key House races that are tossups, in hopes of putting Nancy back to the back bench and keeping her from being third in the line of succession to POTUS. (Which has been a scarier and scarier thought over recent months.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: joel9507,

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The home stretch, gentlemen.

Just added to an earlier contribution. Thanks for the reminder.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17196 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
$100 so far, more to follow.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 6003 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
yes we have.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
donated 3 times this election. Lost my job, so won't do more.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent a check quite some time ago for a not insubstantial amount (at least to me) and I was happy to do it.

I want him to be re-elected and we pray for him and for the re-election every day.

Bob

Posts: 1679 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post