SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    POLITICO Exclusive: Supreme Court Has Voted to Overturn Abortion Rights, Draft Opinion Shows
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

POLITICO Exclusive: Supreme Court Has Voted to Overturn Abortion Rights, Draft Opinion Shows Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
They are so freaking mad that they cant murder babies in some states.

They can’t decide. One minute it’s murder babies the next it’s save the babies by taking guns away. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I had ghe volume turned off but it looks like that Commie AOC was screaming her head off on steps.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny satire:

Weird: Democrats Suddenly Saying 'Woman' Today As If Everyone Knows What It Means

https://babylonbee.com/news/we...y-know-what-it-means

U.S.—Following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, Democrats nationwide have been accusing the Supreme Court of taking rights from “women.” Onlookers have confirmed this to be confusing, as it seems to suggest that Democrats do in fact know what a woman is.

“Women today have less freedom than their mothers!” Nancy Pelosi took the stand today to defend “women’s rights to make their own reproductive decisions.” Onlookers found themselves befuddled by the rhetoric about the “women’s right to choose,” since Pelosi should have no way of knowing what a woman is since she is not a biologist.

Trans activists have come out in opposition to this timely recollection of what a “woman” is, decrying Pelosi’s “exclusionary and transphobic language.” One activist, Jesse Wolfshine, explained that “inclusion of trans people starts with the erasure of women.”

Eyewitnesses confirm that Mx. Wolfshine backpedaled and looked flushed when she realized she had used the word “woman,” walking back her statement: “Only after women are gone can we progress – I mean, uterused people, since that's a woman part! I mean, that's a birthing person's part!"

Eyewitnesses confirm that Mx. Wolfshine still looks flustered while trying to erase women without using transphobic language, but still accidentally says “woman” after every two or three elaborate euphemisms for “women.”

Posts: 12683 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Employee: I'm requesting a few days off and you are going to pay for it. Here's my abortion leave request (or is it an abortion reimbursement request?).

Boss: How do I know you aren't just going to the beach? You will need to provide a copy of abortion clinic receipt.

These companies are idiots and are just virtue-signaling.

We know some of these women are loons, but do they really want everyone in their workplace to know they went and had an abortion at company expense?

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell, you can go to the beach vacation saying it is an abortion. Definitions being what they are.

vacations are a fundamental human right and someone else should pay for them

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
911Boss, I'm dying. LOL

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Employee: I'm requesting a few days off and you are going to pay for it. Here's my abortion leave request (or is it an abortion reimbursement request?).

Boss: How do I know you aren't just going to the beach? You will need to provide a copy of abortion clinic receipt.

These companies are idiots and are just virtue-signaling.

We know some of these women are loons, but do they really want everyone in their workplace to know they went and had an abortion at company expense?

Wait until the cross dressing man or trans "woman" requests leave for their "abortion"....will the company grant it???

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d like to offer a special shout out to the former chair of the DNC, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. Through her leadership of the DNC Wasserman-Schultz was able to successfully keep Biden out of the 2016 campaign and derail Sanders for the purpose of making Sec. Clinton the Democratic presidential candidate.

Thanks in part to Wasserman-Schultz Trump won the presidency and as president he delivered.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Ironic that Trump delivered the most righteous outcome since Lincoln abolished slavery. Historians, honest ones, can chew on that.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
We cut the cord years ago, so we get our news from the various news sites on the error net. I really haven't seen the "peaceful protests" that I expected. You'd think that with two landmark SC decisions in a row, the cities would be on fire.

Midterms are coming up! Isn't anyone funding riots this year?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Flashback to 2016. Trump calling it like a boss and giving us a glimpse into the President that he would become. Never forget the Never Trump Republicans who wanted Hillary.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I’m thinking this might push the far, far left over the edge.

Then they’ll start killing’ folk in the name of killin’ an unwanted child.

That is the very definition of insanity, that and voting Democratic.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
"I’m thinking this might push the far, far left over the edge"

Yep, this what they see and believe

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Return of slavery, Jim Crow laws, Women’s right to vote, interracial marriage, etc are those really things that keep the left up at night?

Of that domino cartoon my limited legal knowledge says that gay marriage could be returned to the states. Certain rules about contraceptives and minors could go back to the states, the rest of the list is a bit googly eyed crazy talk. Hard to take them seriously if they somehow think slavery is on the table. Fuck.

Posts: 7496 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post