SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July Karma!!! Login/Join 
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Congrats Pawprintsdoc!

And I 100% agree with Para, Dave is absolutely one of the best!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the opportunity!

And I agree...Dave and his crew are awesome!

I purchased a G-Shock from him during one his group buys here, and I also sent a different watch out to him for repair. Both transactions were extremely smooth, and of course the customer service and communication went above and beyond...thanks again Dave!

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Well done Dave. Congrats Pawprintsdoc.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
What exact model watch is that, Dave? Disregard. Found it! That's exceedingly sharp and I think I may be finding myself in need of a wristwatch, soon.

Congratulations, pawprintsdoc!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post