SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July Karma!!! Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
One thing? Well, obviously, Dave Truong.

Lots of other things too.

Great place. All hail the Eagle.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I have met many fine people here.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The one thing is actually having met over 3 dozen members.

Blessings beyond words.

Thank you for offering another Karma.

My olde eyes can see those numbers! Big Grin

You didn't win the July Karma, but you get one too! Olde eyes suck! I can't go anywhere without a pair of readers. Please send me your address to david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My news source. Lot's of smart dudes and great advice

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

I've had the fortune to learn quite a few things about firearms. Of course, loads of knowledge here on quite an array of topics.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Beauty! Please count me in!

Helped me travel across the US when we moved to Tennessee (AVOIDING Memphis)

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
Knowledge, firearm knowledge mostly, but not exclusively

Great karma, thank you

P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please. Sigforum is teaching me to proof read before posting.....Most of the time I do check(-=

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Friendship. I've had the pleasure to meet a few members and it was always a good time.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another great watch and generous karma. Please count me in and best of luck to all.

The best thing to come from Sig Forum has been the opportunity to visit a place full of knowledge and generally good people.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. One good thing is that being here has helped my reloading and alsi help fill an empty safe.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New seasonings to try when I am smoking meats.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In this world of such negativity, this place is a positive reminder of all that is good with being a citizen of the U.S. if Sigforum was a town, I'd be moving there.

Posts: 255 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please.

This place is a wealth of knowledge across, I want to say, everything that can be known. From the wisdom of the old bulls to questions and answers about everything under the sun whether guns, cars, tech, health, or anything else.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Achievement Unlocked
Picture of SIGnul 9
posted Hide Post
Reminded every time I log in here that good people in this country still exist!

This is one of the few signals that can't be caught or blocked; when a process is sent SIGKILL, it never runs again. This is signal 9, as in the ever-popular kill -9

Posts: 1050 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Nice watch, please count me in. Thank you.One of the things I like about the forum is that there is at least one expert for any subject you could come up with. This is a very informed group.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A fine karma. Sigforum introduced me to the fine wisdom and word smithing of JAllen, for which I am grateful, and he is missed.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Friends! I have met 2 new friends at a Sig shoot that I still hang out with. thanks Sigforum! Please enter me in your most generous Karma!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat looking watch. The main thing I like here is the depth of knowledge on many subjects. While I don't remember what obscure SIG thing I originally ended up here searching I've learned all sorts of random and interesting things since.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I would love to be considered for this Karma!

I have learned DO much from this forum, I consider it my internet home. But I think the best lesson I’ve learned by seeing repeatedly, is humility.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post