SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July Karma!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me Dave. Thanks for another awesome karma

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, I'm in please.

Having friends in different parts of the country to stop and visit with when time permits.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great karma, thank you David.

One of the greatest things I’ve learned here is that Sig Forum is a great community of strangers/friends who gathered around our love of firearms, but who have banded together to share, learn from others, and to support one another.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another generous offering! Thx Dave, I’m in….

This forum has provided me with wisdom of experiences I didn’t have to learn through the school of hard knocks. Thank you all!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That is a really good looking watch. Please include me.

Good things that have come from SIGforum? Hmmm . . . I learned about Waste Kang. I received surprise care packages containing bialys. I learned many ways to cook bacon.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I have found help and consideration from people I would never have known existed.

Please add me.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is stunning! And it has day/ date! Please enter me in for this beautiful Karma!

As others have said, it's hard to limit myself to one good thing I've gained from SigForum. I would have to say that it's the people I've been introduced to that has made the biggest impact for me.
From the vendors of parts and accessories, to those like yourself (my wife still loves pieces I've bought from you).
The base of knowledge that I've been able to tap into, and occasionally assist with.
The people that you connect with on a personal level that go out of their way to meet up in a distant city and make you feel welcome...

Para has given us this opportunity by way of running a tight ship, but it's truly the people of SigForum that have made the biggest impact for me.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I met you. We became buddies, and you made my wife's engagement and wedding rings.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
What has SigForum done for me???

Well, for one thing, it has slapped me down when I needed to be slapped (Para is my #1 slapper... LOL), and I do believe I have become more of a man since joining back in 2009. I cannot imagine a greater online community than this one!!!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
An long-term Internet-based home/family. Yeah sometimes the family members irritate me and I leave for a while to cool down, but I always seem to come home because even the most irritating of the family members here are better than the trash everywhere else...

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include. More than one thing. Lots of really good information from knowledgeable folks.
I was also fortunate enough to snag a homemade bacon and sausage karma from our internet friend Jeff Yarchin.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Powers77:
Please include. More than one thing. Lots of really good information from knowledgeable folks.
I was also fortunate enough to snag a homemade bacon and sausage karma from our internet friend Jeff Yarchin.

Yummy stuff!

Posts: 1962 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
include me as well.

SF has taught me to want
SCARS, GLOCKS, More Suppressors, and night vision!
Razz

also one of the best places to ask for genuine advise on virtually anything.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me- I have come to rely on SF as a source of news of the day that isn’t washed, rewritten, or fabricated by the MSM. It is a wealth of information on so many topics.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I have learned a lot about sigs and had some social contact that I woundnt have, otherwise!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I've learned I'm not the swiftest fly on the mound... and that there are folks much smarter than me when it comes to guns.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

One of the many good things about this forum is that you can ask a question about any type of firearm and get responses from some very knowledgeable folks.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included for a chance at that beautiful timepiece.

Sigforum members guided me to one of the best vacations I've had on Sanibel Island. Thanks for the suggestions! The knowledge well here is deep and free flowing.
s.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Beautiful watch. Thanks for the KARMA, David.

The knowledge base on this Forum is fantastic. To pick one thing is too hard. I have to say that without this place it would be hard to find honest views and info on a myriad of topics. The generosity of the members, you're a great example, is tremendous.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thanks for the karma.

I recently hit my 10-year (I guess I have TENure) anniversary on these boards. Meeting and doing business (several times) with David Truong for starters. More generally, I have gotten just sage advice on issues ranging from firearms, to optics, to what books to look into...

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post