SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July Karma!!! Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please. I really like it here and I really like that no matter what question I ask, someone will have the answer or where to find it. Just a great bunch of people. And the mods keep the shit under control.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Some of the best things I’ve received from this wonderful group have been the great information, the varied points of view, and the laughs.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me.
Always finding details on Sig’s from their early development. Important to me as an owner when Sig was in my backyard in Herndon, VA.
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Please....

Just one thing...that will be difficult.

I guess the objective real advice on so many issues is where I have benefited the most. The expertise on this forum is amazing.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of airborne19822003
posted Hide Post
This forum is unique in its longevity and acceptance. It truly is populated by a different class of people and most of them own Sigs so that should tell you something.

The knowledge of many firearms in the various posts is by far the best thing I have gotten from this forum. The best part overall is the membership though.

Thanks for the Karma!

Daniel
Cleveland, TN

Posts: 793 | Location: Cleveland, TN | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Friends, Lots of friends.
Distant but close Ones
Smart Ones, wise ones, caring Ones, best Ones. Much like Soylent Green, Sigforum is People Big Grin

And some Stuff over the years.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
The knowledge and downright generous hospitality of so many members. This is a truly marvelous site for learning about all things firearm-related, and all things not firearm-related.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
The members I've met and shot with such as .45cal, Roland, and the twins as well as others.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wealth of knowledge I gained from forum posts.

Please add me to the karma lisy.

Posts: 921 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
David count me in please.

Sigforum has enlightened me of many areas of subjects that members here have more expertise then I.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name for another wonderful karma. In addition to the wealth of information, I was able to purchase a 357 Sig barrel for my 229 on the forum here. Great people here.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in , sir . Information aside , this place has given me an outlet to " fellowship " with others now that I'm retired and my interactions with others has been reduced .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Giving me sanity during the last 14 months

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.

Sig Forum has been a great source of knowledge for just about everything. As great as that is, meeting the members and staying in contact with them and having their friendship is the greatest thing to come from this forum.

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. That's a sharp looking watch.

Years ago a former member had sold me a router for wood working along with some bits. I still have them and use them frequently.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’ve had my eye on a watch like that for a while. I’ve met some good people and made some good friends from SF.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
PLease add me to Karma and thanks.

One good thing I gained from Sigforum is vast amounts of information regarding many types of firearms.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

I've been graced to have had a good number of fantastic suggestions on places to go (and not go) and placed to eat when traveling to various parts of the country. Even met a few fine members along the way. I've won probably more than my fair share of Karmas, and tried to give some in return as well.

Thanks for your generosity David.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Please add me in the draw.

I've learned what a gay cake is, and what happens when you accuse the mods of smoking f'ing dope, and lots of excellent tips for trolling.... so much learning.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity, Dave! My one good thing was a gift from member arflattop, a handgun safe. I posted looking for recommendations, and next thing you know a free one was in the mail to me.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post