SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing.. Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I think he literally thought himself as untouchable being a queer/non-binary/LGBTXYZ+++++

If only he could've added "Person of Color" to the list of privileges.

Missed it by that much!

I'm pretty sure he's had plenty of "Person of Color" DNA in him by now.

Posts: 7372 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Airport Now Conveniently Lets You Pick Up Bags Directly From Sam Brinton's House

U.S. · Jun 5, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Dulles International Airport has announced an additional convenience for travelers arriving in the nation's capital. Starting next week, passengers will be able to skip the hassle of waiting at the baggage claim and will instead be directed directly to Sam Brinton's House.

"We're thrilled to be offering this new, streamlined baggage recovery process," said Washington Port Authority President Weston Jabba. "No longer will travelers have to wonder whether their valuable luggage is in the baggage claim or in Sam Brinton's closet. Now, they can take a shuttle directly to his house to pick up their stuff."

Sources with Dulles International assured passengers their belongings will be safe and secure, although some articles of clothing may be searched and worn by the cross-dressing former nuclear waste official before being returned to their owners. "This was the only compensation he requested in exchange for his services," said Jabba.

At publishing time, the airport had offered to save customers even more time and headaches by canceling all flights into D.C. altogether.

When you are mocked by the Bee, your life is pretty much over.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31481 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I still want to know WHO gave this mentally ill dude a security clearance and now it comes out that he even did it while on official travel, SMDH:

Non-binary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton was on secret taxpayer-funded trip at time of luggage theft

Posts: 33865 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

I still want to know WHO gave this mentally ill dude a security clearance and now it comes out that he even did it while on official travel, SMDH:

Non-binary ex-Biden official Sam Brinton was on secret taxpayer-funded trip at time of luggage theft
The link that you posted almost looks like Babylon Bee has created a fake Fox News web page!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still want to know WHO gave this mentally ill dude a security clearance
<snip>

The FBI, which takes orders from Biden’s handlers.

Some confirmation of that. DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/12308983

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8998 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That article from the Be is PERFECT!

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police find female designer's stolen clothes in ex-Biden official Sam Brinton's home

'We returned the victim’s property,' police spokesperson tells Fox News Digital

Police returned articles of clothing to a Tanzanian fashion designer they obtained while executing a search warrant of disgraced ex-Department of Energy (DOE) official Sam Brinton's home.

The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) Police Department confirmed the clothes were returned to Asya Khamsin, who has alleged Brinton publicly wore clothing she designed, but which was in her bag she reported missing at Ronald Reagan National Airport years ago. In May, MWAA police officers executed a search warrant in connection with the case at Brinton's Maryland residence.

"The MWAA Police Department can confirm we returned the victim’s property and police retained photos of the evidence for prosecution," MWAA spokesperson Crystal Nosal told Fox News Digital in a statement Tuesday. "The case is still under adjudication and we cannot release more detailed information..."

Complete article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...al-sam-brintons-home

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
At this point, I can’t believe she wants them back. The only disinfectant strong enough to get the crazy out of the fabric is fire.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
At this point, I can’t believe she wants them back. The only disinfectant strong enough to get the crazy out of the fabric is fire.

Ironically you could also use gamma ray radiation.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31481 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
These freak shows need to be euthanized.....

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

No, things and thinking like that contributed to the rise of evil that was Nazi Germany. Unlike them, we need to see that their mental illness is recognized and treated for what it is rather than being promoted by the alphabet crowd and normalized by the media and entertainment industries. And when people like Brinton commit crimes, the vast majority who know right from wrong despite their issues need to face justice rather than being excused just because they have said issues.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2108 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StarTraveler:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
No, things and thinking like that contributed to the rise of evil that was Nazi Germany.
That's trite, and to call it an oversimplification doesn't begin to cover it.

Posts: 107713 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That's trite, and to call it an oversimplification doesn't begin to cover it.

Sorry, you’re quite right. Unfortunately, the far left tries to brainwash the general population into believing that our side consists of Nazis and fascists and points to comments like the one above as proof. I’d rather our side call it out rather than let them do it.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2108 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, because reasoning with leftists is worthwhile. All we have to do is behave in a fair, evenhanded, reasonable way, and they will see this and then change their opinion of us and sit down with us to negotiate a settlement beneficial to all members of our society.

One might as well demonstrate fairness to scorpions and poisonous snakes, or perhaps flesh-eating bacteria.

Posts: 107713 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
At this point, I can’t believe she wants them back.

I think it’s the principle of the thing. She can do what she wants with them because they’re her creations and hard work, and no longer in the possession of, and being enjoyed and flaunted by a thief and a weirdo.

Posts: 17197 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post