SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing..
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sam Brinton Our Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the U.S. Department of Energy Charged With Stealing.. Login/Join 
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
So has this freak actually done anything in his position as Dem Secretary of whatever? I mean other than attending the Bastille Day celebration at the French embassy, with another freak "Admiral" Richard (Rachael) Levine.

I'm sure that if he were to actually do anything in his official capacity, I'm sure he & the administration would make sure there'd be a full press conference.

This administration is nothing but a continuous circus clown show.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Brinton is a perfect fit for the tapioca brained, corrupt, degenerate in Chief’s administration.

Posts: 3161 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
So if this freak is on leave does that mean he’s still getting paid by us?
I said when this disgusting sob got hired that all it was was a big middle finger to most of the country. Same thing with the other one, Richard Levine.
And I’m sick of all these “news” organization referring to them by their friggin pronouns! Stop indulging the insanity!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Brinton is a perfect fit for the tapioca brained, corrupt, degenerate in Chief’s administration.

I'm sure he was hired because he checked a certain box on the woke agenda. I seriously doubt that even a democrat would want this idiot to have anything to do with transportation of nuclear material. Waste, or not.

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by divil:

I'm sure he was hired because he checked a certain box on the woke agenda. I seriously doubt that even a democrat would want this idiot to have anything to do with transportation of nuclear material. Waste, or not.

You give them more credit than I do.

Posts: 3161 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Sam Brinton is only 34 years old. and he is WAS SES?

FIFY.

A Christian, conservative heterosexual, America-born Caucasian nuclear engineer with three PhDs would already be dismissed for cause.

It is the one nice thing about the SES, unlike GS employees SES can be dismissed anytime for any reason. Its rare, but I know of one case where an SES was busted for money laundering. Nope, he was "allowed to retire."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31482 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Most SES I've worked for was someone who did their time and worked up the ranks. Like made it to GS-15 or flag rank in the military.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
So has this freak actually done anything in his position as Dem Secretary of whatever? I mean other than attending the Bastille Day celebration at the French embassy, with another freak "Admiral" Richard (Rachael) Levine.

I'm sure that if he were to actually do anything in his official capacity, I'm sure he & the administration would make sure there'd be a full press conference.

And one wonders why the USA is no longer feared, much less respected. The answer is as plain as day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2BobTanner,

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2706 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Posts: 6404 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Where’s that comet when you need it?

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m just a pimple on the backside of life but I’d sure appreciate it if someone explained how anyone thinks this is normal?!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is amazing at how hard this country, under Dem. control, has fallen into depravity. It was a blatant theft but I doubt he will be prosecuted, as they like the save their own, but I can hope.

Posts: 6897 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This abnormal, social media driven gender confusion is pervasive. My daughter and my daughter in law are both school counselors at the high school level. They have both said numerous times that a large part of their day is spent dealing with gender issues. Kids running to them to file a complaint that someone else didn't use the proper pro noun.

Or they want all their records to reflect the new name they have chosen for themselves that day. And as you might think the parents are as equally if not more twisted than these kids.

Too many kids are spending the majority of their time talking and thinking about gender bending. We are going to see more of these freaks than fewer going forward.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Desparate bid for attention. It's pathetic.

Posts: 6506 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure he had/has a reserved seat on Con air.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15908 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If nothing else, his continual lies about what happened should be grounds for firing him.

Posts: 7022 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Pretty sure he had/has a reserved seat on Con air.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:

And one wonders why the USA is no longer feared, much less respected. The answer is as plain as day.

Aren't they just precious!

Thomas Sowell

posted Hide Post
There's a faint glimmer of hope:

“Sam Brinton is on leave from DOE, and Dr. Kim Petry is performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition,” an Energy Department spokesperson told The Hill.

Complete article:

https://thehill.com/policy/ene...ny-theft-at-airport/

Energy Department’s head of spent nuclear fuel on leave after alleged felony theft at airport

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 11/29/22 2:13 PM ET

The Energy Department’s official in charge of spent nuclear fuel is on leave after being charged with the felony theft of a fellow airline passenger’s luggage, the department confirmed Tuesday.

Sam Brinton, deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition, appeared on surveillance footage at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in September taking a bag from a claim that matched the description of luggage a woman had reported missing, according to an October court filing. The filing states that Brinton can be seen removing the tag from the bag and hastily leaving the area.

Brinton, who uses they/them pronouns, initially told law enforcement, “If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don’t have clothes for another individual,” but they later conceded they had “not been completely honest” and were “tired and took the suitcase thinking it was theirs,” the filing states.

“Sam Brinton is on leave from DOE, and Dr. Kim Petry is performing the duties of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition,” an Energy Department spokesperson told The Hill.

Brinton is due to appear in court in connection with the charges on Dec. 19. The charges are punishable by up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Petry, whose resume includes a year as the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition’s acting deputy assistant secretary before Brinton began, has previously worked for the Energy Department’s Office of Integrated Waste Management as acting director. Since June 2022, she has served as a senior policy adviser at the department.

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Likely, it'll get plead down to a misdemeanor, but I think that this mentally ill freak is toast.

I'd say stick a fork in him, but this weirdo would probably consider it foreplay.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post