SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Comey terminated
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Comey terminated Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
A first-year lawyer with a hangover could prove her U.S. Code violations to a jury of Kardashians with ADD.
Pure comedy gold. Smile And I agreed with the rest of what he wrote as well.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^HA!!! Big Grin Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

So, I tweeted this and it was picked up and re-tweeted by a very popular twitter user out of NYC and retweeted all over the place and then today I see this:

You should have copyrighted it!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Interim Director McCabe just confirmed that the dismissal of Comey has had no effect on any ongoing FBI activity or investigations, if there are any which there may not be. "Nothing can stop the hard working agents....."

So, what's the big deal then?

Well imagin that!
I thought Comey was the only FBI investigator, and asked for more money to cover his investigation of Trump frolicking with Russians.

At least we know Rosenstien threatened to quit because of the Whitehouse explanation of Comey.'s firing.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Apparently not. Everything at the FBI is hunky-dory, fine as frog's hair, peachy keen. The Acting Director has assured us.

I'm seeing some misinterpretations in the events. DAG Rosenstein memo'd AG Sessions delineating Comey's missteps, Sessions sent a letter to Trump recommending the termination. These letters support, justify, if you will, Trump's decision to fire Comey.

The details are becoming blurry as press dig for the brass ring Pulitzers.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Well dang, read a bit further in this thread and learned that Rosenstien did not threatened to quit.

Media is working overtime to validate their title as Fake News.
This here firing is Come(d)y gold. Big Grin

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was never Comey’s job to determine whether to prosecute her. He was a cop – well, cops actually do cop things instead of ride a desk and stare lovingly into the mirror, but his role was law enforcement nonetheless. Comey was not a prosecutor. Yet he usurped that job because he felt that only St. Jim had the moral fortitude to see beyond and above our mere mortal laws.

Kurt Schlichter nailed it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24571 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"What we got here, is a failure to communicate!"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

It was copyrighted as soon as it was created.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47666 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

So, I tweeted this and it was picked up and re-tweeted by a very popular twitter user out of NYC and retweeted all over the place and then today I see this:

Nah. I have learned my humor organically. I owe the Comsic Jester all the credit.

Copyright belongs to "The Man in the Big Yellow Hat".

(As also stated by Nehemiah 9:6)

Me? I'm just having fun!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44442 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Sheriff Joe for Director.

God Bless and Protect Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17541 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows there is only room for one narcissist in Washington DC.

Posts: 245 | Registered: April 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Would you rather have Hillary Clinton in charge right now?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John in San Diego:

What does that mean?

Posts: 2449 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're right. Obama should have done like every other ex-president and moved on gracefully. But noooo he had to stay in DC.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
When Hillary 'joined' 'the resistance', Trump made the move on Comey- she's next.

Posts: 2093 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

You're right. Obama should have done like every other ex-president and moved on gracefully. But noooo he had to stay in DC.

Surprising he didn't flee the jurisdiction.

God Bless and Protect Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17541 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Would you rather have Hillary Clinton in charge right now?

Only thing she should be in charge of is deciding which brush she wants to use to scrub the Warden's crapper.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8364 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Rhetorical question:
Where are the polls showing public support for the democrat position on all this?

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post