SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Border Crisis Overflows Shelters in Detroit, Activists Call on Residents to Take Illegals Into Their Homes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I wonder if we make it to January 2025 before this all blows up. I hope so, but I think I am ready for the shit show to end all shit shows.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1550 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel genuine shame that the effete, Trudeau wannabe, Governor of Kentucky will never join this effort.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 372 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Biden is backed into a corner with this one. I think Abbott checkmated him. He either had to use force on Americans to take back the border to allow foreign invaders in, potentially in violation of the U.S Constitution. Or he has to run with his tail tucked between his ass. Either way it's a watershed moment politically for Trump's campaign. This may break the Democrats for good.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16986 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16986 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^AWESOME!!! Cool

I stand with TEXAS...Tell me where to stand, and I'll be there!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9260 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I have seen the splash page at Sigforum change in 15 years.

Posts: 733 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Bring it Joe.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
This is the first time I have seen the splash page at Sigforum change in 15 years.
I believe it changed during the Canadia trucker thing as well... Smile

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6309 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I’m late. Just saw the splash page. Thank you Para.

I moved from California to Tennessee. As a tip of the hat to the forum, I’m going to carry my 225 for the first time.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. sides with Texas.
quote:
“Texas is right. Biden’s failure to secure the border leaves states no choice but to take matters into their own hands,” Kennedy wrote in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter. “As President, I will end this humanitarian crisis once and for all. I will secure the border and destroy the business model of the drug cartels. A country without borders is not a country at all.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/c...border-battle-biden/

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I haven't felt the hope that I do now for our great country in quite a while. I was born and raised in Texas and I'm with them all the way

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3618 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
...Just saw the splash page. Thank you Para...

Doesn't show up for me, dammit!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9280 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Delete your temporary internet files. When I replace the homepage image, I keep the filename the same so I don't have to modify the index.html file.

Your browser won't load the new image because it thinks no change has been made to the page, and it loads the image from your browser cache, which is the old image. When you delete your browser cache, your browser is forced to load the image from the web page.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Two words- burner phones.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15735 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
A little something to lighten things up!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4348 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Delete your temporary internet files...

Thanks, I'll do that.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9280 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post