SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Thank your for the chance in your generous karma.

I have #4, so if by chance I'm drawn for that, please pass it on to the next lucky person.

I'm thankful my my wonderful fiancee (who's recovering from a 4 day stint in the hospital due to covid). Also thankful for family and friends.

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please add me! I am thankful for our military and am definitely conservative.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas. I am thankful that my family, friends and I are healthy and happy. Amidst all the crazy going on in the world I am truly blessed to have them all in my life.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But I don't have 50 post, I read here. I don't run my mouth. That should count for something! LOL

Posts: 90 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pick.me

Posts: 90 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this most awesome Karma! WOW!
I'm thankful for having survived cancer for 5 years, and for all the blessings that me and my family have been granted. Life is great!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. I’m in thank you.
I am thankful for my wonderful family and my lifelong friends

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of waterweezel
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thanks for the chance!

I am thankful for my beautiful wife and my three sons. Trump 2024

Posts: 343 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the 300BO kit. MAGA 2024!

I'm thankful for my health and loved ones.

Posts: 2661 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous KARMA, which I thank you for the opportunity to enter.

Have backed Trump from the start...

I'm thankful for having a great set of parents growing up. They provided me a safe, warm, loving home and always had food too eat. It was a lot different back then and I really miss those days. As kids, we really don't understand how hard it is for our parents. Love you mom and dad.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Count me in as a die hard trump supporter. Thankful for liberty and my lovely wife.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma

Please count me in

I am a Trump supporter
And am thankful for the 4 years we did have Trump in charge

It really helps when someone is bitching about things today and I can point backwards and say remember when

Merry Christmas

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. I’m thankful for this great country I was fortunate enough to be born in but most importantly am thankful for my Saviour Jesus Christ.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!! I am thankful to live in Oklahoma, where not one county voted for Obama and hopefully we can reelect Trump for 8 more years now.

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winners announced in original post!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Congrats to the winners and thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners and thanks to the OP for such a generous karma. Merry Christmas!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't get in on this one but just want to give nshumway a shout out for a very generous karma and congrats to the winners!

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners. Merry Christmas everyone.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Congrats to the winners. Merry Christmas everyone.

Thank you for the generous Karma!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post