SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma!

I’m thankful for my family and our health.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous Karma

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a generous thing to do! Please count me in as a pistol is on my project list. I’m thankful for the opportunity to participate.

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Today I am thankful for my beautiful, smarter than me wife

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous Karma. I’m thankful for my family and close friends that are like family. My friends also align politically with me. Merry Christmas!

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for my family for all their love and support. Please count me in for this awesome karma. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Very thankful for current health, it's nothing I could have promised myself 10 years ago.

Count me in please and very generous of you.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Love the chance..thanks

Posts: 7800 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please include me, thanks.

Thankful for my family. Like any, ups and down, but they are the best.

Posts: 760 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, I'd like to enter this Karma. Thank you.

I am very grateful for President Trump's 4 years of service as President.

I am grateful that I live in comfort, especially compared to the rest of the world. I have good housing, transportation, no shortage of food or fuel, I have access to great medical care anytime I need it, and am free to travel or do anything I want to do.

Posts: 11846 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm certainly thankful for the generous members of this forum and thank you for this karma, all this from a long time Trump supporter.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Thank you for the opportunities. I am thankful for every moment I get with my family. A few years back, I had some health issues that I was lucky to survive. Over the course of a month in Mass General, at least six times the docs told my wife to make sure she said everything because they were not sure I was going to make it. All I wanted was to have more time with the people I love and have been fortunate enough to so much more.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This year I am thankful for the great friends that I have.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I am thankful that the Lord has given me the ability to overcome most anything that has come my way.

Please add me to your awesome Karma! Thanks!

Posts: 9154 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in . I'm thankful to be retired and no longer dealing with the corporate mind control .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this generous karma. I am thankful for my health, covid about took me out this year. I am very thankful for my family.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and thanks for a fun chance!! I'm thankful for God, family, and country!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
What a great karma. Please count me in for any of them! I am grateful for the fact I live close enough to my mom that I get to see her every weekend. Hope you and your family enjoy the holidays! Oh yeah, “Let’s Go Brandon!”

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I’m thankful for a bunch, starting with my wife and family. Merry Christmas.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Wowzers!!!…please include me in this super generous KARMA…and a BIG THANK YOU for the chance Razz … I am thankful to still be above ground after the health scares I have experienced over the last couple of years…I’m also thankful for Miss Addie, my rescue cattle dog mix who keeps me company and happy Smile…”LETS GO BRANDON!”…MAGA starting with the midterms all the way to 2014 and beyond!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin. Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post