SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thank you for your generosity.

I have had issues with my balance for several years. In 2020 I spent a month in hospital for surgery and rehab. While I haven't made a full recovery, I am in better shape than when I went in. I'm thankful for my health as well as for the health of my family.

I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020; I would vote for him again tomorrow.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: papaac,

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!!!
Thankful for health, job and family!!!

Posts: 962 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat.

I am a Trump supporter, and am thankful for my family, my health, and this forum.

Thanks for the chance!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4953 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include my in your generous karma. I am most thankful for the ability to help my adult kids when they need it.

Posts: 841 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. I'm grateful for having this forum to be around like minded folks.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
In, thank you!

Trump supporters are very difficult to find here. So, I'm thankful for this one big family here who mostly share the same views, definitely share the same values and ethics, and care enough to always help those we can help.

I'm thankful for my immediate family, kids & wife, who have kept me sane during this pandemic, gave me a reason to come home.

Posts: 1657 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Thank for the chance..

I am thankful for my health and my family is safe and healthy as well.

Trump supporter here and look forward to 2024.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2711 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance!
MAGA 2024!!

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Extravaganza indeed - wowza!

I'm incredibly thankful for the great group of folks I've been able to work with the past 4 years and a few more in the future. A move to Jackson was a real gamble, and this has worked out as well or better than expected. Front of mind after our Christmas party this past weekend.

I'm also thankful for RIF.org still being an option for RetiredRick! Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12672 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Another Wow, very generous.

I'm thankful for my friends and family and my family physician who has helped me lose weight, get my diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure under control. I'm not the easiest patient to work with but Dr Jay (his first name) has been patient and worked with me closely on these issues.

Thanks you for the opportunity.

Cheers!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4576 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Thank You for a most generous karma. I’m thankful for my 2 sons. They are the reasons I get up everyday. And a big Thank You to my Lord who watches over us and protects us.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks. Thankful for waking up above ground today.

Posts: 461 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in -- I voted for him. Thanks for the opportunity!

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 178 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
very cool, MAGA

thankful that my wife has finally started paying attention to all the crap going on in the world

I've been a news junkie and think (?) I am fairly well informed, but she has just, in the last year or so, started to really open her eyes

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2034 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow very generous of you.

I am thankful for the health of my family over the past year plus. I wish the same health for you and your family.

Please do not include me for 4/5 as I have similar tools.

Thank you so much.

Posts: 5464 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. I'm thankful for my friends and family that have supported us through a lot of shitty times over the past decade. I'm thankful right now that I've got some cash in savings when my fridge kicks the bucket and my daughter crashes her car and the sofa is falling apart. It's nice to be able to replace broken stuff without filling up a credit card. Merry Christmas !!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the karma! I certainly am a Trump supporter and I loved seeing all the Trump signs still displayed all over northern Michigan. I am very thankful for my family and all the things God has given me.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Add me, please. I voted for President Trump twice. Thankful for my health and health of my family.

Posts: 13291 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma. I voted for President Trump and will again of course if he decides to run. I’m thankful for God, family, country and neighbor. Thanks again!

Posts: 271 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for this forum.

When things have been difficult in my life, I find laughter here. This forum has had a meaningful impact on my life and I am forever grateful.

David.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3659 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post