SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Wow awesome karma. I am first thankful for my savior Jesus Christ who we celebrate his birth during Christmas, next I am thankful for my family, my friends, and all of you my sigforum family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma!!!
I can't have the first three, I can't have due to our fine govt, the others I already own.
Glad you're willing to make others happy!!!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma!

Definitely a Trump supporter here!

I'm thankful for my wife and kids and the time we spend together.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 98 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma! I am grateful for my family and my faith.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10-8
Picture of Apphunter
posted Hide Post
please add me in.

I am thankful for a good healthy year after a couple of down years and healing stemming from my divorce.

Posts: 919 | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
I still have my 2020 Trump sign in my yard, and a new one in the garage to put out when this one falls apart. Thankful for making it 62 years, have dodged a lot of bullets.

Thank you, please enter me.

Posts: 1593 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in thanks. Married 53+ and still happy

Posts: 664 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, nshumway. Thank you.

I am thankful for my family, friends and coworkers and for many of them helping to make me a better man.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3356 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in and thanks.. im grateful for the 4yrs we had with trump and hope we will have him again.. lets go brandon

Posts: 367 | Location: olympia washington | Registered: March 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance at yoou VERY Generous Karma, Sir!

Donald Trump IS my President!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Please enter my MAGA supporting vote!

Posts: 5059 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma. Count me in for 1, 2, or 3.

I already have 4 & 5. So if my name comes up on those please redraw and move to the next person.

Trump supporter & thankful for my family, career, faith & health.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8926 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks for the awesome Karma opportunity. I would live to have items 1, 2, or 3.

I am a die hard MAGA supporter and am still pissed at the idiots that voted for Biden because they didn't like Trump's personality and mean tweets.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and the privilege to live in the greatest country on the Earth.

Posts: 1934 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this generous Karma!

It may be trite, but I'm thankful for my family. Many people have awful families that don't care about them or cause them endless heartache. I'm not one of them. I didn't appreciate it growing up, but as I get older and see more of the world I really appreciate more and more the people in my life.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3574 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for my wife and my dog. My wife takes good care of me and my dog keeps me moving.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4228 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Wow. Super generous! Trump supporter here. Please add me!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14039 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I do not make the laws,
I balance the scales
Picture of RiCoShea
posted Hide Post
please add me i am very thankful for the information and laughs i find on this site.

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. -
Lois McMaster Bujold

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Posts: 395 | Location: On the corner of "No" and "Where" | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for our 45th president and my Wife!
Thanks for a chance in this generous karma!

Posts: 438 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the fun and thank you for the opportunity. I am thankful to be able to finally go home to visit family and friends I have not seen since Trump was in office.

Dave

Posts: 470 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

I am thankful that Virginia will have a non-democrat governor and we got the house back in the state.

Not to mention grateful to have a wife that puts up with my shit.

MAGA and thank you.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post