SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me in your generous karma. I voted for Mr Trump twice.

I am thankful for the doctors who saved my wife's life 4 times from the big C.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pyker,

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Please, and thank you.
I am grateful for the second chance I’ve been given, and for my girls.

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you. I qualify for 1 and 2. I am thankful to have such a wonderful wife and friend of 38 years.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!!
Add me please.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25441 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

I am most thankful for my wife, who has made the last year bearable with all the craziness that is going on in the world.

Thank you.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

I am thankful that my wife and I are still together after 55 years of life and all it brings.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your generosity! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Please enter me for the karma. I proudly voted twice for President Trump and am very grateful for what he has done for the USA. As for what I’m thankful for, I’ve had to think about that a lot lately and the reality is that there are far more things that I’m thankful for than I could ever list. But the thing that I am most thankful for is my family - my wife and daughter, mother, mother-in-law and father-in-law and the rest of my family. They are so supportive and give me so much joy that I couldn’t imagine my life without any of them.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to be in on this.

For me this year has been pretty easy. All the ups and downs have turned out to below stress. My kids are doing well and my wife puts up with me.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
How very nice of you.

Please add me.
Thank you.

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thank you.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I would like to participate.

I am grateful for so many things but lets keep it simple: My family, my internet friends here on SigForum, and being financially stable in these unstable times.

Wink Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, how incredibly generous. I'm thank for the fact that my next duty assignment will take me back home to my wife and I can move away from Kansas and my crappy apartment where I'm staying for this 10 month assignment.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm thankful for recently winning a rifle from Q's karma so don't include. But yes, I support Trump.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19697 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for item 4 and 5 only.

I'm thankful for my family and for being healthy in spite of the situation that we are in right now.

Happy holidays everyone!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2374 | Location: TN | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very gracious of you.

I am a MAGA/Trump Supporter!

I am most thankful for my wife, my extended family, and SIGForum.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1533 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

What a fantastic karma! Please count me in. Damn proud to support Mr. Trump, and will vote for him again.

I’m thankful that my loved ones are healthy and doing the things they love in life.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

This year, with my medical drama behind me, I'm thankful to be here to enjoy my granddaughters wonder and joy at Christmas.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What the heck. Throw my hat in the ring, please.

Voted for DJT twice and would again.

Thankful for mine and my wife's good health and good fortune. That and we live in the greatest country the world has ever known.

Posts: 418 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name, thankful for a lovely family and kids.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2210 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post