SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
posted
With Christmas coming I thought I would offer up another round of stuff to my internet friends.

We'll let this run for two weeks and I'll find some more items to add as we go. Since there are multiple items, I'll draw random names of those that reply to this thread for each. Only one item per winner- if someone's name comes up more than once I'll just draw another. All items are unused unless stated otherwise. I will only ship where legal.

Rules are simple- you must have at least 50 posts as of December 5th 2021 and MUST be a Trump supporter.
I've changed the rules slightly- when you post, tell us about something you are thankful for.

1. AR-15 Pistol Kit (5.56 8ish inch barrel). Bear Creek Arsenal side charging complete upper, pistol stock kit, lower parts kit, cheap red dot sight with laser and one amend2 30 round mag. Just add your stripped lower and you have a complete pistol. Winner: sig 226

2. AR-15 Pistol Kit (5.56 8ish inch barrel). Bear Creek Arsenal side charging complete upper, pistol stock kit, lower parts kit, cheap red dot sight with laser and one amend2 30 round mag. Just add your stripped lower and you have a complete pistol. Winner: smlsig

3. AR-15 Rifle Kit (300 Blackout, 16 inch barrel). Bear Creek Arsenal side charging complete upper, rifle stock kit, lower parts kit, cheap red dot sight with laser and one amend2 30 round mag. Just add your stripped lower and you have a complete rifle. Winner: motor59

4. Dewalt 20v Oscillating tool kit. Winner: preten2b
https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWAL...-Tool-Kit/1002680850

5. Dewalt 20v Orbital Sander Kit winner: comet24
https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWAL...-Included/1001062236

More items and pictures coming.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nshumway,

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. This is very most excellent karma.

I am a MAGA Supporter and my favorite hat is a camouflage TRUMP hat purchased at the Trump store in NYC.

I'm thankful for my family and for the privilege of having been able to serve our country for 21 years.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous.

I rarely enter these but please but me in in this one.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I wore my MAGA hat today and my birthday is Tuesday (Dec. 7th ) so I'll take a chance !
Thanks, John.

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throw my name into the hat! Thank you for the Karma

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Whoa, this is incredibly generous. Please put me in for a chance and thank you! Merry Christmas to all!

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I am thankful for my kids.

Please enter me.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for tools only, if drawn for AR stuff, then redraw and give to someone else.

As far as what I'm thankful for. I changed careers last year due to COVID crap. I love my new job.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! I'm thankful for the forum, family, and friends.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Man, you're crazy as a fox! And I'm in of course!

More than anything in this world I'm thankful for the three beautiful girls that encompass my entire life...my wife and two daughters. Merry Christmas, everyone.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please, and thank you.

Thankful for many things.
Family and friends in real life and in this space.
Also thankful for living in this great country.

Best,

Imadat

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Wow, some cool stuff for sure.
Please count me in for a chance.

I'm thankful for my family & good health.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Amazing Christmas Karma- please let include me and thanks for the chance!

I am thankful for a healthy, happy family and my impending retirement on 12/31 after 32 years of federal service.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put me in! Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: SD | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you and please count me in.

I wake up every day and thank God for the joy that our granddaughter has brought into my life. Words cannot adequately express my feelings…

Oh, by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Please & thank you!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
I am thankful for my children, grandchildren, and great grandchild.
They are the future of our country.

PC

Posts: 1339 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most generous Sir! MAGA 2024! Grateful for my health and only a few more years before retirement.

Posts: 255 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post