SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum Christmas Karma Extravaganza! Winners Announced! Login/Join 
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I voted for The Don twice, If he runs again in 2024, I will vote for him again. He loves the USA almost as much as I do. That makes him a million times better than the loser that currently sits in the White House.

I am thankful that I am able to work from home... the last 21 months have not been easy, but financially, it has not killed me like others.

Thanks for the awesome Karma!

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
I am thankful having all of our family together under one roof. We are all voting adults and support President Trump.

Thank you for the opportunity in your generous karma.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks! Thankful my health!

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma! I am thankful to have my health and my jobs!

Thank you! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I'm thankful for my new job, my friends, and to be able to live in relative peace and comfort.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Please include me!

Thankful for two great kids that are now grown and have become good productive citizens.

Hopeful for another chance to vote for Trump in ‘24

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2917 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I’ll throw in. I still have my Trump yard sign up. I wear my ‘Let’s go Brandon’ shirt routinely.

I’m thankful for family & friends, some time off now includes a visit to the 85 y/o Mom.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
What a great karma, please include me.

I am thankful for my family and the home that we are so fortunate to be able to call our own.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I’m thankful for family and friends and that we still live in the greatest country on earth.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7943 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in also, and thank you.

Posts: 229 | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in as well. Thankful for the luck I have been blessed with in this life. Thanks!

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please count me in.

I definitely am a Trump supporter and I’m very thankful for my family and my health.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
100% Trump supporter from the beginning.

Thankful for my job, I have a place to stay, a good woman and I mean a truly good woman, my loving pet and my talents.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and thank you! Appreciate the karma! Good luck to all!

I am thankful that we still have bastions of sanity and freedom like SIGForum.

Still a Trump supporter, its one filter that I apply potential relationships against. Smile

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the MAGA hat! We have a Trump 2024 bumper sticker on the refrigerator where we can see it every day. I am thankful that there is at least a chance of getting our country back again, and, of course, for the recent victories for freedom that we have won here in VA.

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
Very thankful for all that Trump was able to accomplish, even with overwhelming odds and circumstances against him.

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous! I would love to build my first AR pistol.

Trump supporter - chickety check, 100%!
50+ posts - Got it.

Thankful? The list is so long it's hard to pick just one to write about. I found the love of my life 12 years ago, that probably saved my life in many ways. I am happy, healthy, have 2 grown boys with 5 grandkids, a horse crazy young lady who is pursuing her dreams in Lexington, KY, and a fine young man (16) who has recently joined the Civil Air Patrol and is wanting to pursue learning how to fly. Add to that my job that I love and company I have been at for 2 years that has allowed me to work from home throughout the pandemic and I am blessed beyond measure. Thank you!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the Dewalt items. I’ve been expanding my collection and have both of those things on my list.

Thanks.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16398 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I am not sure any of this is legal in NJ!

There is so much to be thankful for but first and foremost, I came to Christ this year.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post