SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Terror attacks again in London (London Bridge)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terror attacks again in London (London Bridge) Login/Join 
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
And before anyone thinks that broad-brushing the entire muslim/islamic/arabic world is "racist" or whatever. Look back at the bast 50 years at least, and see to whom the bloody fingerprints belong.

Wahhabism funded by radical money from Saudi Arabia.

It's always a good idea to keep our rifles clean, but we now have President Trump. We fought very hard for him so that neither of us will likely need to use our rifles. Still, my rifles are clean.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I said it in an earlier thread.

Kill them. Kill them all.

People became obtuse about it. Claimed that I wanted to wipe out an entire religion. That there were eleventy billion muslims and it couldn't be done. Well, I must say we need to give it the old college try. Loosen up the rules of war on our warfighters. Quit sniveling over "well, if we do this, they are going to hate us more". Horseshit. They already want you and your children dead. How much more can they hate you? They already want to behead you in front of your children. They want to light your children on fire in front of you. How much more can they hate us?

And it is coming to America. Your town is chock full of soft targets. If Aloha snackbar ever gets their shit together in America, its going to be bad. They have perfected the type stuff like Mumbia and London for a while now. A coordinated attack like Mumbia here at a mall or school will bring calls for a police state like you have never witnessed. A large death toll will cripple our way of living. And its coming. Mark my words. The days of flying jets into buildings are over. The next major attack with be a Mumbia style attack that is coordinated in multiple cities at once. There will be little or no chatter before hand.

You can be obtuse about killing them all if you wish. You either kill them over there, or you kill them here. Your choice. The more you kill over there, the less you kill here. It is just this simple. The more that you kill, the more they stay on the run. The more intel you gather about how they operate, who associates are.

We are at war. We need to fight wars with soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines. Not hashtags. Let Special Operations do their thing. Love and change of facespace status is cute and whatnot. But, we need to be in the business of killing. And business is good.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
The response to this does not need to be in London. And it needs to be massive, and it needs to be immediate.

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I said it in an earlier thread.

Ultimately, it will come to that. They will NEVER stop.

I think it will take a nuke detonation in Europe or the U.S. to wake up enough people to face that reality and finally begin taking action.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ya'll know that in WW II we used that strategy and won it. We didn't care about collateral damage. Why the fuck don't we use it now?

Posts: 7671 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He needs to be dragged out of office, literally.

quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
...The London mayor said get used to it - that this is the new normal.

Mayor SADIQ KHAN said that, huh?

Well how about that...

Yeah, he also said this:

Eating those words now.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
We didn't care about collateral damage.

Not that it matters to the here and now either way, but in the interest of historical accuracy we (or the U.S., anyway) did in fact worry about collateral damage during World War II. In his series of books about the war in the European Theater Rick Atkinson discusses that issue in more detail than most historians, and points out how it affected our operations and the numbers of our casualties. And we certainly did not have a policy of “kill them [the enemy populace] all”—not least, of course, because such a policy would have been impossible to implement in practice.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47679 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
We didn't care about collateral damage.

Not that it matters to the here and now either way, but in the interest of historical accuracy we (or the U.S., anyway) did in fact worry about collateral damage during World War II. In his series of books about the war in the European Theater Rick Atkinson discusses that issue in more detail than most historians, and points out how it affected our operations and the numbers of our casualties. And we certainly did not have a policy of “kill them [the enemy populace] all”—not least, of course, because such a policy would have been impossible to implement in practice.

You are correct. My father was a WWII vet and he wasn't a terrorist. We did care (no one liked what we did) but could not avoid it because we HAD to win... we sent a very strong message.

Posts: 7671 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
The London mayor

The London mayor said get used to it - that this is the new normal.

Sent by London police during attack:

It's hard to run when you have a truck mowing you down. The London mayor is an asshole.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bette Midler chimes in with some deep analysis

She should specify which religion. But who really cares what she thinks?

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Did it look like an episode of Benny Hill?

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Western civilization is NOT compatible with that cult. It's just not. And I dislike the term "radical islam". That implies there is a non-radical islam, and there is not. That entire filthy cult is radical. Are there good muslims? Absolutely. Dead ones.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Many on the left want to use Islamic terrorism as a tool to smear all religions. There is a method to their madness.

quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
She should specify which religion. But who really cares what she thinks?

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Western civilization is NOT compatible with that cult. It's just not. And I dislike the term "radical islam". That implies there is a non-radical islam, and there is not. That entire filthy cult is radical. Are there good muslims? Absolutely. Dead ones.

You are absolutely right. The term "radical," as you said, implies a departure from the norm. Islam was founded by a murderous thug, and if he could see what his followers do in his made up "god's" name, would be thrilled.

Posts: 5233 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The mayor of London's tweet is a subtle, disguised threat, isn't it? Don't alienate moderate Muslims-- that roiling sea of millions of Muslims. You don't want to piss them off. You think this is bad? Wait and see what millions of us can do to you.

The propaganda machine of the progressives, utilizing the main stream "media" and the entire entertainment industry, convinced huge swaths of the populations of Europe and America that only bigots and racists worried about the Muslim incursion. And for a long time they managed to keep that narrative in place, despite terrorist attacks.

But the attacks keep coming and coming. After a while, the narrative of "bigotry" and "racism" wears thin. That's where we are now. I think we are approaching a point where it all pivots. Where even the sheeple shake their heads and say "Waaaait a minute! These people are killing us! Maybe it's NOT bigotry to say so...."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many nations are currently under a state of emergency due to islamic terrorism?

I think France, England, Egypt and the Philippines? Any others?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can be obtuse about killing them all if you wish. You either kill them over there, or you kill them here. Your choice. The more you kill over there, the less you kill here. It is just this simple.

I would like to print your statement, JLJ, and hang it on the bulletin board in my office.

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Mbinky, jones and the Monkey get it....

I'd much rather be killing them there than here, and kill them we must.

They'll do it to us, and it is their stated goal...submit or die. (read their book-it's all it talks about)

And words have power, using the right word is key. Calling them "radical" is a lie. They are neither radical nor are they alone-all of them believe in it. (either they are good followers of the death cult or they are not)

And the post of Golda is spot on.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11459 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
You can be obtuse about killing them all if you wish. You either kill them over there, or you kill them here. Your choice. The more you kill over there, the less you kill here. It is just this simple.

I would like to print your statement, JLJ, and hang it on the bulletin board in my office.

Certainly, sir.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post