SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Hi guys...been sick all week. I wanna have a cigar! I'm going back to bed. Frown

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12340 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.cigarsinternational...Works+Cigar+Scissors

The tools are very handy, unfortunately the cutter is not. Unless I am using it wrong or it is too dull, I am not happy with the cutter. I did get mine used in an estate auction lot with an ashtray that I wanted.

Posts: 3666 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, Get well soon. The smokes will wait for you to get better.

Posts: 3666 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Screw waiting light up a peppery stick and retrohale till your nose runs clear. Big Grin

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Screw waiting light up a peppery stick and retrohale till your nose runs clear. Big Grin

That would be my advice also.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sitting at CI smoking a La Gloria Cubana Serie N from home with quite a few months of age. While perusing around the floor I hit the jackpot...12 Tatuaje 10th Anniversary Bon Chasseur sticks will be on the ride home this evening! All while drinking a Delirium Noel.

posted Hide Post
Man O War Ruination for my second cigar this evening drinking a Victory Winter Cheers.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Haven't been able to light up in several days and it's actually warm enough outside. Hoping to stop by a JR today. Never been in one to browse cigars. Anyone have any experiences there to relate?

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I use to stop by the JRs on 85 in No. Carolina. I don't buy their low end cigars and bundles. However they had a good selection of my father, Tatuaje, drew Estates etc. I found the Pepin Garcia 10th anniversary for a huge discount. Definitely a good place to stop it's the kind of place you're not likely to find what your looking for but you can find something great.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JR Cigar looks to be the same as CI, online. I don't know how big their stores are, if they keep a lot on hand or need to order them in. While looking at their website. I saw they have My Father JJ maduro on there. I have one in the humi that I didn't smoke yet. My brother had one and said it was a great cigar and his palate is very similar to mine. They also have Tatuaje 10th anniversary listed as well as other great sticks.

If you score any deals though, be sure to post them here!

posted Hide Post
I am on the road and can't find my Romeo Y Julietta coronas...and its 4 degrees outside. Last night I tried a Perdomo Habanito Corojo. Its about the size of a half corona. Nice stick and all the cigar my bare hand could endure in the cold.

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am considering getting those flip open mittens that have the fingers cut out of them for cold weather cigars.

For future reference, Do not...I repeat...DO NOT... get a Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy! It is as bad as the name sounds and I could not even get to the halfway point. It was horrible! I got it in a bargain sampler a few weeks ago along with some good smokes, so all was not lost.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Didn't get to JR but Total Wine had a good selection and some great prices. Got a couple Montecristo, Onyx, Oliva V and a Macanudo.

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Smoking my second Anejo. I really like these! They are really similar to a Carlos torano Exodus 50 year, with a subtle sweetness to them.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Smoked a AF Rothschild, AB Tempus maduro, and Punch Bareknuckle while working on our project today. It's been some time since I've has the Fuente. It was a great way to start the day. Christmas got postponed due to some health issues (moms sick and I have knee surgery on the 9th)..

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Perdomo 20th anniversary sun grown. The maduro was the best/spiciest cigar I've ever had. Half an inch in and this one tastes great but a little milder.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Jay, I had a 20th Maduro when they first came out to celebrate graduating from the US Army Sniper School. I let it mellow in my humidor at home, and agree. It was an excellent smoke!

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The sun grown is not as spicy as its maduro counterpart, but still a great smoke. I'm just hitting the halfway point and its been really smooth, lots of flavors, its starting to get kind of chocolatey.

The 20th maduro is great! I have a bunch in the humidor, set aside 4 to age and the rest to smoke.

Goat, you should try the 12 year vintage maduro, they are all good but the maduro has more spice. They all have multiple flavor transitions and are extremely creamy.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Jay, I remember you talking about the 12 year in the thread a while ago. Its on my list to check for at the B&M when I get there.. Perdomo replaced the 10 year with the 12 year? I always liked the 10 year maduro, so I'm anxious to try the 12 year!

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The 10th anniversary has become the champagne line. I like all 4 of that line with the maduro and sun grown(especially the sun grown) my favorites. The 12 year is new. Released this year, aged in used oak bourbon barrels. I like them alot! Not much spice in the Connecticut and sun grown but still very good. The maduro has just the right amount of spice for me and alot of other creamy flavors.