SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Davidoff fans here? This is a stick that I do not know much about, but my local B&M sent out a note that they have been designated as an appointed Davidoff Merchant and would be receiving sticks today.

Any recommendations?

I had one not to long ago, I dont remember it being remarkable. I think I rated it as over priced.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well I got my Davidoff - it is a Double "R". Tonight I will light up after dinner, guys told me to plan on two-plus hours of wonderfulness - hope it lives up!

ETA:
About 2 hours into this and I have found that I am enjoying the 2nd half of the stick even more than the first - the nutty taste has really settled down into a very smooth and relaxing smoke - at some point I will remove the label and break out the tooth pick.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Nice Gator -

Just checked, I have 3 left.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Going to a Rocky event next week and Nish will be there, anything I should seek out (or ask him?)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Diesel Uncut last night. That thing just wouldn't quit. It was a toro but as long as it burned you'd think it was some 7x70 monster. Full, seriously full flavor. Smoke it on an empty stomach you might die.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a busy week it has been. Where I work has annual shut down this week and I have been doing yard work everyday of it. I still have a lot to do, but right now I an smoking a Cuba Libre while taking a break. I have been enjoying at least one cigar a day though...when I haven't been using the weed whacker!

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Order just arrived and I couldn't wait to try the Nub Cafe espresso 460. Best coffee infused stick I've had thus far. Rich coffee flavors but not too sweet. Now I want to try the other varieties!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Well, I could've sworn I received all the packages from the first post on page 100 thing... Then today I hear a bang and look out my window to see my mailbox decimated. As I pick up the pieces, what do I find? A package from Petr.. Thanks for the sticks! I've only tried the MOW before. I'm looking forward to all of these!

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Well done Pete. Goat your going to be smoking in style.

Ronin
Rocky Patel has a smokin hot spokeswoman who usually attends his events, if she is there you have to post a pic of you with her in this thread.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are quite welcome, Goat. The Schizo is a cheap stick that is one of my go to ones. Nothing fancy about it but very good flavors for being so cheap. The Blend Lab KK-4560 is very good and only $5 each at CI. I threw the Opus in so you can compare it to the CLE. I still prefer the CLE only because of the price point and it is a little creamy versus a dry smoke. And well, you can't go wrong with a Ruination! I hope you enjoy them and let us know what you think of them.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Number 2 for the day, LA Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami-Artesanitos. This 5"x46 little stick is good all around. Packed tight, good draw, sweet grassy, coffee flavors. Good stuff. Too bad they are not at CI right now, otherwise I would buy more.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Tatauaji 2012 Cojonu as an after dinner treat tonight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Sumatra NICE! I think that wrapper makes that the mist unique tat brown label.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
My son and I are in Texas hill country, just outside Fredericksburg. I smoked a perdomo 12 year maduro earlier while grilling our burgers. Now i am unwinding with an Arturo Fuente Anejo. The largest size that isnt the shark.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
How much did I enjoyed this cigar? Well I got towards the end, peeled off the first band, and realized when the taste went very sour, I was burning through the second band!

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Tatauaji 2012 Cojonu as an after dinner treat tonight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Interesting Humidor for sale in classifieds - not what I am looking for, but thought I would share.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...640047383#9640047383

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed 2 cigars with friends and poker Thursday night.

Author Fuente Gran Reserva - favorite of the night

La Gloria Cubana - nice flavored smoke

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying a Viaje Summerfest 2015. Starting out kind of bland, I hope it opens up as it burns.

posted Hide Post
This Viaje is not for me. Very mild and even more bland tasting. The new C4 is quite good though.