SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Hmm...I never heard of that and looked it up. Quite interesting and I may have to pick one up next time I'm at CI. Thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind, please give us a review of it while you are smoking it.

'Twas a delicious smoke good flavor bold to medium bold hints of wood, vanilla, smooth to the last half inch

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Local cigar lounge here in the news. Cool

http://www.click2houston.com/n...ck-jersey-as-doormat

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post

Not much time to spare, so it's a Cracker Crumb tonight

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Wow, never seen that thing before!

At home on the back porch and the heat is not stifling finally.

A nice AVO heritage is going down smooth.

Also, anyone going to be in Manhatten the next couple of weekends? I will be and plan on checking out Club Macanudo at least once. It would be great to enjoy a smoke with another SigForum member.

ERJ pilot do you have any EWR layovers this month?

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

They're along the same idea as the Drew Estate Papas Fritas - they're small cigars made from the left overs of larger ones in the line.

I believe the Cracker Crumbs are the same filler as the Surrogate Animal Crackers. Regardless, nice 45 minute cigar

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:

At home on the back porch and the heat is not stifling finally.

A nice AVO heritage is going down smooth.

Also, anyone going to be in Manhatten the next couple of weekends? I will be and plan on checking out Club Macanudo at least once. It would be great to enjoy a smoke with another SigForum member.

ERJ pilot do you have any EWR layovers this month?

Hey furlough!! Nope...no EWR overnights and since we're on the Express "regional" side, we rarely do overnights in a HUB city. 99.9% of the time we overnight at the outstations and then bring the Px into the HUBs first flight in.

Never heard of Club Macanudo.....will have to check that out if I ever get a La Garbage, JFK, or EWR overnight when I get to Southwest or United.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pilon makes a great morning smoke with a cup of coffee.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Hey furlough!! Nope...no EWR overnights and since we're on the Express "regional" side, we rarely do overnights in a HUB city. 99.9% of the time we overnight at the outstations and then bring the Px into the HUBs first flight in.

Never heard of Club Macanudo.....will have to check that out if I ever get a La Garbage, JFK, or EWR overnight when I get to Southwest or United.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh that's right. I remember from my days at AA that we almost never layed over in a hub city. What you describe is exactly right.

I've never been to Club Macanudo but it gets crazy good reviews. We'll see if they let my lowbrow ass in there.

And if you get an HRL or BRO layover hit me up. I'm close to both and if I'm home we can make something work.

I just ordered an Alec Bradley mystery sampler pack from JR Cigars. I really like the Prensado that they make, and 20 cigars for $49.99 seemed like a good deal, even if you do roll the dice on which cigars are in the pack.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1784 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had any experience with Ultimate Cigars in the Netherlands? Thinking of trying them.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I have not used them nor heard of them in the online cigar community.

If you are looking for Cubans, hit my email and I will give you the two I use. I know others on here use one of them as well

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Yes I use a couple others myself. Probably the two you use. This website has something I have been unable to find that can be shipped to the US

email coming

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Local Cigar company is having an event tonight for the FSG (Fl Sun Grown) and Glenlivet...

Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
HRK, I need to make the drive over to Orlando and catch one of those sometime - they don't run as many events at Davidoff in Tampa. That pic looks really nice

Edit: Smoking a La Flor Dominica La Nox Toro tonight. Really liking this one

posted Hide Post
I like the La Nox as well. The CI Blend Lab KK 4560 is along the same flavor profile, half the size though but half the price too. It is a shame that the Blend Lab is going away due to the wonderful government agency screwing us all!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I think that I'm set for the weekend at EXX.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to me from my wife. Any of you familiar with this box? I certainly am not, all I know so far is that it is a single Perdomo Edicion de Silvio, in a wax sealed box.

The image below is a stock photo, but it is the exact same except mine is numbered Caja # 1070.

That's all I've got so far...any help?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to me!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin what size is the cigar in the coffin. The do a Salomon, and a toro.

This was very very good, I'm guessing the blend is a J21 with a equadorian habano wrapper rather than broadleaf.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Ronin. That's the Salomon size. Their premiere size for the edicion de silvio, it's rolled by their top roller and qc checked by Nick Perdomo Jr himself. The silvio is probably my all time favorite (maduro) and Salomon is a great smoking experience, very full bodied. Takes over 2 hours to smoke if your really relaxing and enjoying it. Enjoy.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post