SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Looking through last year's pictures, I found this one. The Haggerty junior judges learning about an owners car. My son is the first one on the right.

They were learning about a Porsche 356 speedster. Later on, we went back to look at it again and my son was allowed to sit in the driver's seat. The majority of the Porsche and VW owners are extremely cool with letting him sit in their cars. Lucky little shit! One day I will have a Porsche of my own to sit behind the wheel.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Grand Robusto tonight. On Call so no adult beverage to go with it.

About half way through. Even burn, great draw. Flavor is nice, lots of smoke.

Posts: 11250 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy the Le Bijiou very much in the petite robusto vitola.

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Eye-splicing some rope in the garage earlier and had a Tatuaje Verocu while working. A relatively small cigar, but very flavorful.

Posts: 13387 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10522 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
2013 Monte #2 tonight - what more do you want from me!?!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
You guys are smoking some nice sticks!

At the Corona Cigar Co in Orlando tonight. Enjoying a Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1781 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two sticks today. First one was a CAO Brazilia gol and halfway through a Man O War Ruination box pressed perfecto. This is the last day of my week off so back to the grind tomorrow. SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Finishing the weekend with a Monte #4.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
*** INSTANT KARMA WINNER ***

furlough

*** INSTANT KARMA WINNER ***

I had wanted to organized some type of cigar pass for 4000 posts, but work/family has been too busy the past few months. With that said, I had decided to award an instant Karma to whomever had post #4000.

That's you furlough! E-mail is in my profile, send me an address and I'll forward you a few sticks that will make it worth your while!

Congrats!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Wow Ronin thanks that is very generous!

I have learned a lot from the members here and everything is greatly appreciated.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1781 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Perdomo Champagne Noir today

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10522 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perdomo Champagne Noir today

Now I want one.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flash Ninja
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
quote:
Originally posted by Flash Ninja:
Hey petr man?! (Office Space?) Hah... thanks for the heads up on the CLE line. Really becoming my favorite daily smoke!

Glad you enjoy them. Which one/s are you liking? As I said before, they are one dimensional but are quite tasty. The Cuarenta 11/18 with age are my favorite size and really do think they are better than an OpusX.

Welcome back! The CLE Cuarenta Sixty are the ones I've been hooked on and sniping off Cbid. Excellent all-round.

----
We don't need no stinkin' badges.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Per GA Gator's rec I am in the Cigar House in Old San Juan.

Since several people are smoking Perdomo Champagnes, that is what I lit up. Not a Noir but a Reserve Connecticut. So far impressed with the stick and the store!

Plato

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Per GA Gator's rec I am in the Cigar House in Old San Juan.

Since several people are smoking Perdomo Champagnes, that it what I lit up. Not a Noir but a Reserve Connecticut. So far impressed with the stick and the store!

Whatever you do, avoid the fresh rolled cigars that you will find on the street in Old San Juan. They were awful. :+)

Posts: 12944 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Awesome. I will do that!

Plato

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Awesome. I will do that!

And be sure to send me your contact info.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since several people are smoking Perdomo Champagnes, that is what I lit up. Not a Noir but a Reserve Connecticut. So far impressed with the stick and the store!

The connecticut, sun grown, and noir are all pretty damn good, I am torn between the noir and sun grown as which I like the best. They make a criollo which i do not like at all, any criollo from perdomo. They have a twangy flavor I just cant enjoy.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post